ADVERTISEMENT

Just 3 more outs left in this miserable season***

Thank god the season is over.... sad thing is we will be sitting through same thing next year
This team will look like world beaters compared to the team that Holbrook will field next year! Obviously Tanner sees things in CH that no one else does. Too bad we fans will have to suffer through another year of this garbage before things MIGHT change.

Things began to fall apart last August with Men's sports. Football was well below expectations, basketball was sub NIT level, and then the baseball team joined in the disaster. I hope this past year of our discontent is now over and we can pick up where we left off from two years ago in football. Basketball is showing signs of returning to 20 win form but baseball is still a question mark in my mind. I want to see the new season in August to begin with a return to the top ten in football, a bowl game in January, an NCAA bid in March for the basketball team and the return of top ten baseball. It could happen if everybody would just do their jobs. We need to purge the system of all the selfish and self pitying athletes first. One year does not a dynasty make, Clemmons lurkers.

Thank god the season is over.... sad thing is we will be sitting through same thing next year
Agree 100%! This team has looked like a JV baseball team after their 17-3 start against easy opponents. Since that time, I believe the record is 15-22! Holbrook and most of the coaching staff should be fired. I don't think that will happen because of Ray Tanner so we will suffer through at least one more embarrassing year. You cannot turn a program around in one year with the players returning (most were not hitting their weight) and new recruits.

Agree 100%! This team has looked like a JV baseball team after their 17-3 start against easy opponents. Since that time, I believe the record is 15-22! Holbrook and most of the coaching staff should be fired. I don't think that will happen because of Ray Tanner so we will suffer through at least one more embarrassing year. You cannot turn a program around in one year with the players returning (most were not hitting their weight) and new recruits.
Agree 100%! This team has looked like a JV baseball team after their 17-3 start against easy opponents. Since that time, I believe the record is 15-22! Holbrook and most of the coaching staff should be fired. I don't think that will happen because of Ray Tanner so we will suffer through at least one more embarrassing year. You cannot turn a program around in one year with the players returning (most were not hitting their weight) and new recruits.[/QUOT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT