ADVERTISEMENT

Just a GREAT DAY for USC Gamecock sports!!!!!

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
First, the men's BB team defeats UT at UT for the first time in like 15 attempts. Then, the MBB team defeats Miami of Ohio 7-0 to shut them out for the 2nd time in a row of their 3 game series. Connor Bright even got his (first I believe) grand slam as a Gamecock to boot! Then, the women's BB team defeated a very tenacious LSU team in the SEC tourney and tomorrow will face the winner of tonight's UK-UT game. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought heard that this will be the first time that the ladies have ever been to the SEC championship game?? Just hope they can bring home the shiny hardware!!!!

Just an AWESOME day to be a Gamecock fan!!!!

Originally posted by Cocky kebo57:
First, the men's BB team defeats UT at UT for the first time in like 15 attempts. Then, the MBB team defeats Miami of Ohio 7-0 to shut them out for the 2nd time in a row of their 3 game series. Connor Bright even got his (first I believe) grand slam as a Gamecock to boot! Then, the women's BB team defeated a very tenacious LSU team in the SEC tourney and tomorrow will face the winner of tonight's UK-UT game. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought heard that this will be the first time that the ladies have ever been to the SEC championship game?? Just hope they can bring home the shiny hardware!!!!

Something, I don't like that I heard last night on the SECN. UT women's BB has been the number #2 seed 17 different times in the SECT and won all 17 times, if I heard correctly.

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

Something, I don't like that I heard last night on the SECN. UT women's BB has been the number #2 seed 17 different times in the SECT and won all 17 times, if I heard correctly.
Freddie, that stat might actually work in our favor!! (assuming they beat UK tonight, which they are ahead 20-16 as I type this). You know that streaks are made to be broken, tomorrow might be the day!!

We need more of these kind of days! Go Cocks!!!

11z2T.AuSt.168.jpeg

Originally posted by Freddie.B.Cocky:

UT has won the SEC WBBT 17 times and they've won it every time they've been a 2 seed, which has been just a few times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT