ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious what everyone think about Sandstorm being played @ LSU?

Kinda hard to pretend you want the other team to do well when you really want to clobber them. If I was USC, I would tell them thanks for the thought, but you are not our band.

There's definitely a "loveable losers" aspect to all this...not to say much of it isn't well-intentioned, but if we were a true threat I don't think they'd be quite as willing to accommodate our every whim.

There's definitely a "loveable losers" aspect to all this...not to say much of it isn't well-intentioned, but if we were a true threat I don't think they'd be quite as willing to accommodate our every whim.
I can't help but agree with what you are saying but then I think about it like this....in 2005 when hurricane Katrina devastated the Louisiana area, us Gamecocks and South Carolinians went down there by the hundreds if not thousands to help out our brothers and sisters in need. The weather and floods destroyed much of their community and we along with others answered the call to help in their time of need. Until now, our Louisiana friends/rivals have really had no way to repay the kindness we showed them back then. I know it is not exactly comparable, but for once I am going to look at this as glass half full and respect anything they do to go out of their way for my mighty Gamecock football team. Yes we are now playing in hostile territory and yes we will probably get clobbered on Saturday but I think LSU folks more than anyone can understand what we are going through right now and will probably be the friendliest to our traveling fans that we have ever seen. Go Gamecocks!!!!

While I hate to lose the home game but our poor police officers who are so overworked with this mess, I think it would be too much to ask them to stand on the streets and make sure we got in and out of the game safely. That is just number one.

Just tell me why 2001 won't be played. Not a huge deal just wondered what the reasoning was.

We can beat them. Quit with this woe is me stuff. Will we beat them? Probably not. No reason to concede defeat before even showing up. They can't pass the ball. Our run D hasn't been too stellar but they struggled with Syracuse who isn't a good football team. They aren't some juggernaut. Whatever music is played doesn't matter. Lace them up and play

Reactions: 67gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT