ADVERTISEMENT

Just for Kicks!

t-zonie

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2002
How many defensive pass interference calls will the tater tots get Saturday night?

I say at least 4 since the A She She is there and they do take care of their own! Makes me think of
that Rodney Garner push off against us up in turdville! A tater told me today that is the worst non call
he has ever seen because he was at ground level about 15 yards away and there were many more during the game to include an offensive call against us that cancelled a TD! I despise that bunch!

Hopefully the conference of cheaters officials will call a fair game with all Clemson has at stake.Never trust anything from the ACC including officials is a smart approach. No excuse here just lack of trust you will lose the game.

Sure, them hillbillies all know each other, hell they're all related, those refs go back home and try to get a burger and a beer at that Esso, what's gonna happen to 'em if they called PI and lost the tates the game. Whereas, make the right calls and git all kindsa lucky.

Say what you will about having to deal with ACC officials, I'd rather have them than the the garbage SEC officials we have had this year. They have been awful.

Say what you will about having to deal with ACC officials, I'd rather have them than the the garbage SEC officials we have had this year. They have been awful.
Acc refs tend to be quick to call PI and targeting. (No hard facts to back this up, just anecdotally)

This is a pretty good post. Get the excuses out of the way now instead of after the game.
LMAO< it was just a POST, Lighten up Francis

giphy.gif

Hopefully the conference of cheaters officials will call a fair game with all Clemson has at stake.Never trust anything from the ACC including officials is a smart approach. No excuse here just lack of trust you will lose the game.
IMO, the refs see the taters as the "Flagship" ACC team, they will do their best to make sure that the ACC has a rep in the College playoffs, it helps them by working for said conference, it is human nature. SO yes IMO, they will be biased. Having said that, I am sure if Bama were playing in Pickens with SEC refs, they too would be a "tad" biased..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT