ADVERTISEMENT

Just gonna leave this right here....

Two thoughts:

1) College football without fans is like Thanksgiving dinner without a turkey. You can still enjoy it, but it's not nearly the same.

2) College football is a whole lot more fun when your team is a winner than when it is a loser.

Good way of putting it.

Only one I can think of is we played Nebraska in 80’’s. Could have won. Heckuva game. Proudest I ever been of team performance when we lost. I’d watch that replay

It’s on YouTube if the desire is there. I’ve watched it.

Moved my daughter into Reign today. Brand new apartments by the stadium. I caught myself staring at the stadium and feeling bad for her and her friends to be so close and not be able to go. Told her if they did the PA announcer she could open her windows and listen.

Definitely let us feel like winners. At least for one sunny fall day.

Julie Roberts was one of mine and my wife’s favorites years ago. She has been dealing with MS for many years now. Sad for her.

Julie Roberts was one of mine and my wife’s favorites years ago. She has been dealing with MS for many years now. Sad for her.
I think you must have been trying to post this to a different thread, but yea...I dig Julie Roberts - at least the songs I have heard - which are only about 3. "Wake up older" is a great track....I had no idea she has such bad MS.

The second poster in this thread posted a link to her song about South Carolina. That’s what reminded me of her.

ADVERTISEMENT