ADVERTISEMENT

Just got a text from a Clemson guy.

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
out of the blue. Haven’t had contact since probably April. And it’s never about football. But he felt the need to send me a picture. It’s fans like that I can’t stand. Their main thing is to make fun of opposing fan bases. Mainly the gamecocks. It’s just their way of sticking your nose in it and making you feel inferior. And it’s totally unwarranted.
I hope this run ends tonight! Go Bayou Bengals!!

out of the blue. Haven’t had contact since probably April. And it’s never about football. But he felt the need to send me a picture. It’s fans like that I can’t stand. Their main thing is to make fun of opposing fan bases. Mainly the gamecocks. It’s just their way of sticking your nose in it and making you feel inferior. And it’s totally unwarranted.

Dabo never learned how to lose with class, therefore never learned how to win with class. Despite the good ole boy dumb dumb routine, he lacks class and sportsmanship. Their fans feed off of that crap and have adapted the same elitist attitude. They were never classy losers and will never be classy winners.

Face mask call and the guy who did it was getting mugged. No holding though.
And just like that the taters are back in it. Must’ve made a call up to the big man upstairs.

Face mask call and the guy who did it was getting mugged. No holding though.
And just like that the taters are back in it. Must’ve made a call up to the big man upstairs.
LSU tackles have been allowed a lot of latitude with holding all game. I'm good with it but it's a fact.

Does LSU have a screen pass in the playbook? Clemson’s gonna keep sending 8

so? .......... suck it up. Better yet, take a picture of the score and send it to him in return for the photo he sent you. hehehehehehe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT