ADVERTISEMENT

Just heard English Premier League has had only 1 postive test out of 1,890.

USC2USC

Aug 6, 2001
They clearly are handling the situation with players FAR better than most college football programs in our area. This wil be the reason there is no college football this fall. Also speaks to how much far spread the virus is here in the US than the UK.

They clearly are handling the situation with players FAR better than most college football programs in our area. This wil be the reason there is no college football this fall. Also speaks to how much far spread the virus is here in the US than the UK.
Previous test results
Round 1: 17-18 May - 748 tested, with six testing positive from three clubs.
Round 2: 19-22 May - 996 tested, with two testing positive from two clubs.
Round 3: 25-26 May - 1,008 tested, with four testing positive from two clubs.
Round 4: 28-29 May - 1,130 tested, with zero testing positive.
Round 5: 1-2 June - 1,197 tested, with one testing positive.
Round 6: 4-5 June - 1,195 tested, with zero testing positive.
Round 7: 8-9 June - 1,213 tested, with one testing positive.
Round 8: 11-12 June - 1,200 tested, with two testing positive from two clubs.
Round 9: 15-16 June - 1,541 tested, with one testing positive.

Your data was the last round. Clearly, as you note, they are doing just fine. After watching my Everton Blues stand down mighty Liverpool yesterday (it's a point!), I assume pro teams can limit exposure and control paid players better. Colleges are going to have a harder time as you note.

It was fun watching a game and pulling for my team. The social justice stuff is built into soccer and it's history so they do it where it's not distracting from the game. We will screw it up.

I hope Burnley can win this match coming up or at least get a draw with Manchester City. I despise Liverpool, but the sooner they can clinch the league title the sooner it's over with.

I hope Burnley can win this match coming up or at least get a draw with Manchester City. I despise Liverpool, but the sooner they can clinch the league title the sooner it's over with.
Obviously I despise Liverpool too, but it's nice to see anybody but a Manchester team.

Obviously I despise Liverpool too, but it's nice to see anybody but a Manchester team.

1200px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Reactions: Cocky4SC

We have waited 30 years for this title. As long as we get it, I don't care if they cancel the rest of the season.

Go Reds!:)

ronnie-rosenthal-liverpool-israel_3272912.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT