ADVERTISEMENT

Just lost this game

You should atleast wait for the game to end before you badmouth the team and give up. Unless you meant to do that and reverse the jinx and flip it on its head? Perhaps your loss prediction created our in? Anyway good luck. Youre gonna get heck for creating this thread lol

I
You should atleast wait for the game to end before you badmouth the team and give up. Unless you meant to do that and reverse the jinx and flip it on its head? Perhaps your loss prediction created our in? Anyway good luck. Youre gonna get heck for creating this thread lol
I’ve done that very thing before.

In your dreams.. i was there when the Red Sox were down 0-3 against the yankees in 2004 and losing in bottom of the 9th in game 4

4 Championships later, i believe

..try somebody else

labor day night beantown, '75......vs the yanks..........ex hi school opponent ed rice picks up 3 hits

labor day night beantown, '75......vs the yanks..........ex hi school opponent ed rice picks up 3 hits

i replied to your post ,then deleted the reply.. i misread your original response..(thought it was a zinger against my bosox)...then "liked" it:)

They never learn to overcome their frustration and wait the game ending score. Be patient. Wait til the game ends before throwing your third gradeish temper tantrum.

Be cool (kind of)if this thread kept going through Florida game so fans wouldn’t post opinions like this during the game.

Absolute garbage, as usual

t8zvc_zpsadf916d2.gif

...another soothsayer fail....i'm thinking he's sad he's wrong
If he's not, he will be by the time the folks on this thread get through with him. Thank God the rest of us have never posted a prediction on here that turned out to be wrong.

If everyone watched the same game I did, you should be able to, at least, understand why the OP made the post. Was it premature? Yes. But with our pitiful, porous defense, that allowed 10-15 yards cushion for receivers, I can't say I didn't think the same. I believe we have better defensive talent to constantly play zone against a QB that can pick us apart. When we finally began playing man-man in the 4th, we began stopping their offense. I think we had several sacks in the 4th but none in the first 3Qs. I may be wrong on that.

If everyone watched the same game I did, you should be able to, at least, understand why the OP made the post. Was it premature? Yes. But with our pitiful, porous defense, that allowed 10-15 yards cushion for receivers, I can't say I didn't think the same. I believe we have better defensive talent to constantly play zone against a QB that can pick us apart. When we finally began playing man-man in the 4th, we began stopping their offense. I think we had several sacks in the 4th but none in the first 3Qs. I may be wrong on that.

Don’t forget the backup QB came in and wasn’t picking us apart with his legs..

Last edited:
If Champ had challenged the spot of the ball on the play, its probable that this thread would never have a reason to exist. Have to re-watch to see if the ball was spotted wrong. Compounded the problem with the decision to try on 4th and one deep in our territory. Sometimes such a play is called for but in this case, the risk/reward was out of balance against us.

Has nothing to do with how Game “ was going “ at moment. Point is making premature and immature prediction with lots of football to still play .
It’s why you play 4 quarters and let it play out

It ain`t over until it`s over(did somebody say that before?). You would think we would all know that by now, right Yogi?

“A champion is simply someone who does not give up when they feel like giving up.”
-Tom Landry

This thread is done. RIP
Anyone posting beyond this point will be banned for life from FGF. Sorry, but it had to be done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT