ADVERTISEMENT

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm still around, I'll be 90 years old next month.

It's hard to believe FGF is over 20 years old.
It’s harder to believe that you’ve only been around since May of 2001... you should have been here in the beginning! :)

Kidding aside, do you remember the FGF get-together we had in Birmingham before the 2000 Bama game in Tuscaloosa? We were at a place called In Cahoots. Anyway, you were telling me about your days as a race car driver and how you raced against some of the legendary pioneers of the sport. It was captivating to hear the stories of those early days of stock car racing.

Reactions: bcaldw01
Coupe,

You made my day. Of late, I seem to be the oldest male in almost every gathering and I'm beginning to realize, that at 87, how far out on the limb that places me. Finding someone who has been a planet resident longer than me is invigorating. How long have you been a Gamecock?

Sir, a early Happy Birthday greetings to you ... I recall getting on FGF in the mid to late 90's and remember your name, Plano, WCE, Taylors Cock (who I met when I moved to the Upstate), and others .... it is a pleasure to hear from you and may our Lord bless you, my friend.

Life is good - Peace!

Mr. Ercoupe!

So good to hear from you - I was thinking of you the other day as well. For some reason the greatest online prank popped into my mind - internet history! Only an internet spy could come up with that one. May God continue to bless you and your family.

FGF_4.jpg

W~O~W Ercoupe. Good to hear from you again! Prayers for continued health, many more birthdays, many more fishcamp lunches, and ONE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP good sir !

~BASCock

Reactions: german cock
It's hard to believe FGF is over 20 years old.
Happy Birthday Coupe and hope you have many more. I have always tried to be with you guys through the years.
Having retired a few years back I'm on the free board mostly reading not very many posts. A lot has changed over the years ...

Reactions: german cock
Coupe,

You made my day. Of late, I seem to be the oldest male in almost every gathering and I'm beginning to realize, that at 87, how far out on the limb that places me. Finding someone who has been a planet resident longer than me is invigorating. How long have you been a Gamecock?
You gotta ways to go, yet. Both you and Coupe. I am personal friends with the oldest person in South Carolina and she was teaching school the same year Coupe was born.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT