ADVERTISEMENT

Justin King is worth every penny. (New Video)

Yawn... everyone's got :30 hype videos now.

You know, there is a lot of truth here but it's still overall a good thing for the program that we are embracing these tools that are available to reach recruits, fans, etc.
It's all about the mentality of the program and the willingness of the program to do all the little things to be successful and this is a little thing that helps.
So it doesn't "win games or beat Clemson" but I'm glad we have a staff that is putting and emphasis on this and a lot of other little things.

I swear with some people you just can't win....

Program is lazy and doesn't do the little things and you hear: "We need a coach who will embrace all of the changing trends in today's game!!!"

Gets coach/staff who embraces the changing trends and you hear: "Well this stuff doesn't win games or beat Clemson and everyone else is doing it too"

I think Justin King was getting his video ideas from the Russians.. He has to have gotten it from the Russians, i saw he had put some Russian dressing on his salad at California dreaming a few weeks ago..
giphy.gif

It's just hilarious to me to see grown men get so geeked about 19 year olds playing ball. Hey, but whatever gets you chub up, go for it. I get that kids are into that sort of thing... doesn't do anything for me.

It's just hilarious to me to see grown men get so geeked about 19 year olds playing ball. Hey, but whatever gets you chub up, go for it. I get that kids are into that sort of thing... doesn't do anything for me.

Yea I find it odd too especially when grown men call our recruits studs.....ewww

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT