ADVERTISEMENT

K suspends Allen

Well, why didn't Coach 'K' suspend Allen BEFORE the Dookies played the Gamecocks? I don't recall any (maybe it should read 'many') more tripping incidents during the NCAA tournament games.

Another example of Duke's moral logic - 'winning IS foremost in Durham!

Well, why didn't Coach 'K' suspend Allen BEFORE the Dookies played the Gamecocks? I don't recall any (maybe it should read 'many') more tripping incidents during the NCAA tournament games.

I hope you realize that was satire. :)

My wife read that same article this morning and was confused.

giphy.gif

"you would fit right in with the way uncheats have conducted their academics over the last 25 years."

Rogue professor...his admin assistant is going to talk now, she has refused to talk to the NCAA the last several years. Should be interesting. If UNC is guilty, they should be punished. Pretty black and white for me.....

Lol. This is too funny. Both the topic and the responses. I love it. Those are some well written headlines. And I've got some Onion articles to send to a few of you guys who missed it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT