ADVERTISEMENT

Keita is leaving...

Heard his game was more perimeter oriented and he liked to stretch the floor

Sometimes I think martin tries to fit players in certain roles vs adapt to their strengths. He wanted him to be a post guy

This is not right or wrong and I trust coach. Just think it causes guys to get a bad taste in their mouth
Perimeter???? Are you kidding? He is a 6'9" power forward. On top of that he had a broken wrist on his shooting hand that plagued him most of the year. How was he going to be a perimeter player? He was just starting to recover from the injury and started developing into a true player by tournament time. He showed great signs of being a real contributor. By next year he would have been an real asset to this team and in two years perhaps an indispensable player.

I hope he does well. Who have we lost that has torn it up with a bigger, better program

I hope he does well. Who have we lost that has torn it up with a bigger, better program
The Virginia player Darren horn recruited who was our 3* recruit and became an ACC starter. Graduated a couple years ago.

Anthony Gill was the transfer to Virginia. Enjoyed watching him play and wished him the best but it was rough watching him play that well for a top program after playing for us.

I know many on here won't believe me but I believe Keita was convinced to explore other options. Happens more than you know in Division 1 basketball.

Anthony Gill was the transfer to Virginia. Enjoyed watching him play and wished him the best but it was rough watching him play that well for a top program after playing for us.

I know many on here won't believe me but I believe Keita was convinced to explore other options. Happens more than you know in Division 1 basketball.
I saw Anthony play for Virginia once and he was impressive.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
My bad...what I Should have asked is which of FRANKS run offs have gone to bigger and better things. ie torn it up Gill never gave Frank a chance. We would have been better sooner with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT