ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Jackson passed away at 89. RIP- Link

I liked him to Freddie, he was a great all around announcer. He used to do a lot of racing also. First Dick Enberg and now Keith. Sports will continue to be a lil less interesting everytime one of the long time all time greats passes

Just a day or 2 late! LOL!!!!!!

Must have not been too late because it was still being reported on TV and I saw no other post related to Jackson's death. It was intended to be a remembrance type post honoring Jackson because he was my all time favorite college football announcer. If it had 10 years later it did not merit your response because my intent was simply to acknowledge he was my very favorite all time college football announcer not to be the first that reported the story .

Reactions: rogue cock
Must have not been too late because it was still being reported on TV and I saw no other post related to Jackson's death. It was intended to be a remembrance type post honoring Jackson because he was my all time favorite college football announcer. If it had 10 years later it did not merit your response because my intent was simply to acknowledge he was my very favorite all time college football announcer not to be the first that reported the story .

aa9fa4fa15ce1104b2b37c097851933b.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT