ADVERTISEMENT

Ken Stabler RIP

Oh yes, Stabler, Bradshaw and a few others made football fun for us. Other quarterbacks around that may have been better but none that were more fun to watch.

I thought he was a Hall of Famer but he isn't. He ought to be in. His career was in some ways better than Namath's. Not as consequence but roughly equal.

I thought he was a Hall of Famer but he isn't. He ought to be in. His career was in some ways better than Namath's. Not as consequence but roughly equal.

Gosh, I'm surprised he is not in the Hall. I don't follow Pro Football that much but I would have bet he would have been in the Hall.

Oh yes, Stabler, Bradshaw and a few others made football fun for us. Other quarterbacks around that may have been better but none that were more fun to watch.

One of the few times I ever followed Pro Football was when Miami went 17-0, I was pulling for them to go all the way, with Butch Cassidy And the Sundance Kid, and when the original Monday Night football announcers were on ABC, Dandy Don, Howard Cosell, and the 3rd one escapes my memory.

One of the few times I ever followed Pro Football was when Miami went 17-0, I was pulling for them to go all the way, with Butch Cassidy And the Sundance Kid, and when the original Monday Night football announcers were on ABC, Dandy Don, Howard Cosell, and the 3rd one escapes my memory.
Keith Jackson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT