ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Derby Winner Fails Drug Test

chucktowncock

Nov 14, 2001
Following the news, Churchill Downs — the site of the Kentucky Derby — has banned Bob Baffert from entering horses in any event at the racetrack.

Following the news, Churchill Downs — the site of the Kentucky Derby — has banned Baffert from entering horses in any event at the racetrack.
well D_mn!!! The story of that horse from it being bought for $1000, to its winning last week is/was a wonderful read!!!

Just, well, D_mn!!

I wonder which position a horse would be best suited for on the football field.
Clearly running back IF it had a way to carry the ball. As it is, OG. Let the horse be the pulling guard on counter plays.
Although, didn’t Disney have a mule as a place kicker long ago?

I don't follow horse racing at all but I read this story. That trainer has had multiple horses fail drug tests in the past year for the same substance. He says someone's out to get him.

The circumstantial evidence is not in Baffert's favor. He has a good streak in the late 90's-early 2000s, and then had nothing going on for over a decade (and was a bit of a has been) and then all of the sudden he has TWO Triple Crown winners in 4 years (2015, 2018) when it hadn't happened in almost 40 years prior. Then he wins 3 of the last 4 Kentucky Derby's. Seems like he started getting greedy after he found the secret sauce.

Baffert better hope that the 2nd test I negative. If not, every horse he has ever entered is now a target for investigation. Success makes one a target. Lance Armstrong was loved until he wasn't.

Man, this makes horse racing look even slimier! I love horses, but this does the game no good!

Is anyone really shocked that one of Bob's horses tested positive, with 2 times the legal limit?
People have been talking about Bob juicing his horses for years. Looks like he may have finally been caught.
I knew Doug O’Neil was famous for it but I honestly never expected Baffert.

I still don’t understand why you punish the horse for something a human did.

The horse ain’t got no thumbs to inject himself. That good boy won the race.

Reactions: winloseortie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT