ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky game is at 7:30

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
First night game, on the road, opponent that we MUST beat. I smell a trap.

If we lose to Vandy it won’t matter what happens the rest of the season. I don’t remember losing to Vandy and ever being worth a crap. At least we have lost to Kentucky and made the SEC title game. There’s a path for that. Not so for Vandy.
We're not going to SECCG. Gotta fight for every win to get the best bowl and recruits

We're not going to SECCG. Gotta fight for every win to get the best bowl and recruits

I’m not betting my life on going but not impossible with one loss. Highly unlikely but not impossible.

Of course we cannot lose another conference game. A top 25 team (which I think we will be) should be capable of running the table and putting pressure on Georgia to do the same.

I’m not betting my life on going but not impossible with one loss. Highly unlikely but not impossible.

Of course we cannot lose another conference game. A top 25 team (which I think we will be) should be capable of running the table and putting pressure on Georgia to do the same.
I'd love to make it there but what would happen vs Alabama? Anything's possible but it's pretty easy using the "eye test" to see there's a top tier of national teams Bama, UGA, Clem etc that we aren't in. Gotta keep building

I'd love to make it there but what would happen vs Alabama? Anything's possible but it's pretty easy using the "eye test" to see there's a top tier of national teams Bama, UGA, Clem etc that we aren't in. Gotta keep building

We would get slaughtered by Alabama. It would be similar to Ole Miss. We would get slaughtered if we played Georgia again. We’re not close to a top 3 team. We’re capable of being top 20 though.

Our chance of getting to Atlanta is based on unbalanced scheduling not us closing the gap on Alabama or Georgia. Georgia must go to LSU. I’m sure it’ll be a night game. LSU is now a top 10 battle tested team with athletes that can compete. I can easily see Georgia dropping that game.

Auburn Georgia is a rivalry game. It’s at Georgia but I have no doubt Auburn wants payback for the SEC title game. That won’t be an easy game for Georgia. As the LSU-Auburn game showed, there isn’t a lot of difference between these two teams. Both will be tough for Georgia to win.

If Georgia loses at LSU and we keep winning, there’s a chance. It makes Georgia play that much tighter in the Auburn game. Auburn will also control their own destiny if they win out just like last season even with this loss.

Reactions: coolcock2001
ADVERTISEMENT