ADVERTISEMENT

Keveon Mullins (4*ATH) must be close to committing.

CooCooCock

Nov 30, 2010
A lot of "crystal ball" predictions for him have been posted during the past 24 hours. 100% Carolina!!! The writers have heard something.

Reactions: dan29507
He was outside the top 250. Now he is #188. He said he will decide next week at the 5 star challenge thingy.

Reactions: GamecockJL
If we land him, is he projected as WR or S? I've seen him listed at both positions at 6'3"-210.

He wants to play offense, as a Freshman - said a lot of Freshmen lately have got reps in games, and he wants to be a part. Said we were way out in the lead, but headline on article I read (Miami Herald, I think?) said UGA target, so they are interested in him too. We'll see.

I also think we get him from what i've heard but who knows anything can happen. He would be a great addition to this class and a helluva ball player to go along with it.#SpursUp i hope.

Reactions: 80USC90
article213370589.html
http://amp.thestate.com/sports/coll...ticle213370589.html?__twitter_impression=true

Funny thing about this kid is he has a few great offers, including UGA and FSU, but he was once committed to Memphis. You'd think a 4* would have more good offers. Maybe that's because of his uncertain position. Regardless, he's a great GET for us.

Let's just hope it's not the same crystal 'bawlers' who predicted 100% to Carolina for Savion Jackson. But that was different. They didn't know what they were talking about then but, they do this time.
Actually, I think he probably was until we got commitments from 2 of the top 15 SDEs, including the number 1 SDE. Can't really blame him for rethinking his recruitment.

Reactions: The Garnet Baron
Actually, I think he probably was until we got commitments from 2 of the top 15 SDEs, including the number 1 SDE. Can't really blame him for rethinking his recruitment.

I agree with you 100% but, aren't the crystal bawlers getting paid to pick up on that and spread the word? AHhhh, you're right, I'm just being cranky, Prolly getting my period.

Let's just hope it's not the same crystal 'bawlers' who predicted 100% to Carolina for Savion Jackson. But that was different. They didn't know what they were talking about then but, they do this time.
Not accurate
Savion changed his mind 48 hours before announcing. They don't immediately change crystal balls when something changes.
The insiders were reporting about him changing his mind right when it happened on both sites

Wow, the "insiders" read his public tweet that says we have a big lead and make their CBC predictions. Brilliant!

Reactions: bushmastercock
Kid changed his mind. Was all Gamecock until NC State visit.

Reactions: jeff2001

He was all Gamecock until 3 other highly-rated SDE's had just committed to us and he saw none in NCSU's incoming class. Being just 20 miles from home gave them an edge as well. We have other positions to fill, so it's a win-win.

Reactions: GamecockJL
He was all Gamecock until 3 other highly-rated SDE's had just committed to us and he saw none in NCSU's incoming class. Being just 20 miles from home gave them an edge as well. We have other positions to fill, so it's a win-win.
Yep. He was definitely someone we could afford missing on.

Not accurate
Savion changed his mind 48 hours before announcing. They don't immediately change crystal balls when something changes.
The insiders were reporting about him changing his mind right when it happened on both sites
Sooo the crystal ballers were wrong?

Sooo the crystal ballers were wrong?
I'm guessing you didn't read what I said. The crystal balls for the gamecocks were before Savion changed his mind. Savion cut off communication with our staff around Monday night, 2 days before his announcement and pretty much told our staff he was a gamecock during his OV. The insiders changed the crystal balls the next day when they caught wind of NC State and reported on it that night and the next morning. You think the minute something happens in recruiting where things are very fluid, the first thing they think is "oh man, I got to change that crystal ball immediately"???

I'm guessing you didn't read what I said. The crystal balls for the gamecocks were before Savion changed his mind. Savion cut off communication with our staff around Monday night, 2 days before his announcement and pretty much told our staff he was a gamecock during his OV. The insiders changed the crystal balls the next day when they caught wind of NC State and reported on it that night and the next morning. You think the minute something happens in recruiting where things are very fluid, the first thing they think is "oh man, I got to change that crystal ball immediately"???

I’m not qualified to work a crystal ball, but I have seen a magic 8 ball.

Predicting Kids short term decisions and ultimately their final decisions sounds harder than guessing the weather.

Predicting Kids short term decisions and ultimately their final decisions sounds harder than guessing the weather.
Try to have the last visit a kid makes and then don’t let them make visits to other school. Or if they do visit somewhere them back on campus as soon as possible...short term memory, living in the moment mentality 101

Crystal balls represent a trend. Recruiting is very fluid

The info from the insiders is way more important then the crystal balls

I think you’re missing the point. If as you say “ recruiting where things are very fluid “ is true, and I agree, then you should realize why Garnet Baron said :
Obviously the prediction that the CBers made the week before Jackson’s commitment was wrong. Let’s hope that Mullins commits to us next week and they are not wrong again.
Are you a CBer? You seem kinda touchy about their ignorance about Jackson

I think you’re missing the point. If as you say “ recruiting where things are very fluid “ is true, and I agree, then you should realize why Garnet Baron said :

Obviously the prediction that the CBers made the week before Jackson’s commitment was wrong. Let’s hope that Mullins commits to us next week and they are not wrong again.
Are you a CBer? You seem kinda touchy about their ignorance about Jackson
From what I heard about Jackson is after his visit everything pointed toward a commit and he attended their camp the week before, so can’t fault the crystal people they go off their latest info and latest info came out

It was 100% USC up until the last few days prior to his announcement, then NC State starting picking up a ton of predictions.

Crystal Ball predictions are just guesses 90% of the time. Those guys don't have "inside information" from the schools, but the kids and their coaches can give information publicaly or privately - about 10% of the time.

All signs CURRENTLY point to this guy being a Gamecock. As we've seen, things can change quickly.

Hilinski seems to like the prospect of tossing him the rock

Crystal Ball predictions are just guesses 90% of the time. Those guys don't have "inside information" from the schools, but the kids and their coaches can give information publicaly or privately - about 10% of the time.

1/2 the time it works 90% of the time

Reactions: sgacock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT