ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Harris needs 72 yards to hit 1,000 for the season

ken in sacramento

Jan 16, 2000
I know lots of you know this but stop to consider what a great accomplishment this will be. He has faced only SEC defenses, the head coach has been canned, distractions out the wazzo, an offense with very little receiver threat, playing from behind most games, sharing the ball with other productive backs, and a defense that really struggled to get the ball back.

I actually think this O line is better than most are giving them credit for.

Anyway- if Kevin hits this number it's a reason to celebrate in this very "challenging" year. I'll celebrate with some Basil Hayden.

Go Kevin!

I have to say, he is much better than i thought he was. He also has some heart. I like him a lot. I hope we can get this train headed in the right direction and actually block for him and whoever is at qb. I hope he gets some all-sec consideration.

Reactions: rogue cock
I have to say, he is much better than i thought he was. He also has some heart. I like him a lot. I hope we can get this train headed in the right direction and actually block for him and whoever is at qb. I hope he gets some all-sec consideration.
I liked him last year, but the action he got was against weaker teams (so it didn’t feel like maybe a true ‘test’ or indicator of his abilities). Looks like what we saw last year was the real thing after all!

Before the season started, I thought Fenwick would be the better back. Harris has definitely impressed, and I look forward to seeing him the next couple of seasons. I hope he runs all over kensucky Saturday evening!

They need to call his number as many times as necessary to get those yards. He has been almost the sole bright spot this season. He deserves it.

Reactions: rogue cock

he should. Definitely get “some All SEC consideration.” He currently leads the conference in rushing and is second in rushing TDs.Bama’s Najee Harris will probably end up 1st in both categories. However, all conference teams usually name two running backs. Hopefully, Kevin will be first team along with Najee. If not, certainly second team.

I think he can be a fullback on Sundays if not a runningback. He has the strength.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT