ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin McCrarey leaving SportsTalk

I got tired of KMac constantly bashing our fans concerning Holbrook. I wish Don Williams would come back and team up with Phil. IMHO, that was when Sportstalk was at it's best.

Reactions: ddw1263
I got tired of KMac constantly bashing our fans concerning Holbrook. I wish Don Williams would come back and team up with Phil. IMHO, that was when Sportstalk was at it's best.
He was not the worst of the three Holbrook lovers!

Don's not coming back to Sportstalk. He's got a cushy administrative gig (VP) with Learfield.

I'm pretty sure he's the one that is responsible for the obnoxious, jackhole tweets for SportsTalk. I guess I'll find out, if they stop now.
Do real people actually still listen to sports talk radio? I'm serious! I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I stopped listening to all these clowns probably twelve years ago. Both Columbia and Greenville markets.

Reactions: ddw1263
I'm pretty sure he's the one that is responsible for the obnoxious, jackhole tweets for SportsTalk. I guess I'll find out, if they stop now.
Some of them have really shocked me over the years... it's not as if they are some blog, they have sponsors and an actual show... I've always thought it had to be him as well but whoever it is they are a classless piece of filth.

Hated the guy. Never listened after he preached to us about the confederate flag flying during game day broadcast.

Phil can check out anytime as well.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Do real people actually still listen to sports talk radio? I'm serious! I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I stopped listening to all these clowns probably twelve years ago. Both Columbia and Greenville markets.
Uh, yeah. What do you listen to?

I don't listen to them. I check their website and used to follow them on twitter, for recruiting news.

I take my radio everywhere i go to listen, so i can listen to the intelligent people that host the shows, their so smart, I'm not sophisticated enough to listen and comprehend public radio or political shows.

CIdFM.jpg

Last edited:
Kmac could be very annoying and whiny at times and he's a California liberal. That said, he donated his kidney to his ill daughter so he has my respect.

I liked Kmac- often disagreed with him- but liked him.

I've always liked Phil too. He's a real pro- and a good guy.

I listen probably 3 night a week on the way home from work. I usually get about 30 minutes of the show. But I have been listening to their show for years- I think it's entertaining, and Phil is a pro. We are fortunate to have him broadcasting in our area imho.

I'm hoping it's true that another sports station is coming to the area.

Another one? We already have:

107.5 (CBS)
94.9 (ESPN)
1320 (NBC)
1400 (Fox)

Pretty good for a market the size of Cola

I think he means one with local programming. None of those stations with the exception of 1075 has a local show

I like the show and have been listening since day 1. There's now only about 22 minutes of content per hour though. Those 7 minute commercial breaks are a killer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT