ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Mcmullen

bdblack

Mar 29, 2002
Just did some checking on UVA baseball. Mcmullen is associate HC, considered to be top 3 recruiter in NCAA on a consistent basis, hitting coach for UVA. They've led ACC in hitting last 8-10 years, usually finish with a .300 + team BA. Appears to be in his late 40's? Impressive.

Just did some checking on UVA baseball. Mcmullen is associate HC, considered to be top 3 recruiter in NCAA on a consistent basis, hitting coach for UVA. They've led ACC in hitting last 8-10 years, usually finish with a .300 + team BA. Appears to be in his late 40's? Impressive.
Sounds like Chad 2.0, but without three straight national championship appearances. Seriously, I don't know anything about the guy, but I think that this time Tanner goes for someone with a successful track record as a head coach.

Reactions: Mannma
Sounds like Chad 2.0, but without three straight national championship appearances. Seriously, I don't know anything about the guy, but I think that this time Tanner goes for someone with a successful track record as a head coach.
Not talking about HC .... if RT goes after O'Connor, we need Mcmullen to tag along!

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT