ADVERTISEMENT

KG just gave shot out to the state of…..

He was never coming here. His HS basketball coach at Mauldin was a Tar Heel Guy. After he left and went to Chicago, it was either Michigan or the NBA.

I played against KG in high school and played pickup games with him a bunch of times . Gotta say he was absolutely hilarious. Some of the smack talk that came out of his mouth was legendary . If his NBA career was cut short he could have made a living in standup . I remember KG telling a dude “The only thing uglier than your jumper is your sister”. Dude was hilarious

The word for 20yrs is that he would of came to USC. Now in one post on this free site, I see multiple answers as to where he would have gone. See this is why everything on the internet should be taken lightly. So much BS in general.

Reactions: Bleadgandb3334
The word for 20yrs is that he would of came to USC. Now in one post on this free site, I see multiple answers as to where he would have gone. See this is why everything on the internet should be taken lightly. So much BS in general.

Fogler was the only coach he visited. Some things you never forget.

Reactions: Brace1
I talked to him on his visit here and he seemed sincere that if he went to college he would have played here, he was also realistic about going pro since he was projected as a top 10 pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT