ADVERTISEMENT

Kim Mulkey - Baylor Head Women's BB Coach

gamecox4982

Nov 16, 2004
Watching LSU vs Oregon St. baseball and since her son plays for LSU they keep showing her. You would think making 2mil per year she could find a top notch hairdresser. Just say'n

Back in the day (early or mid-80's, if I recall) that Mulkey girl was a great point guard for La Tech. Pretty sure she played in four Natty finals, winning 2 and losing 2.

Reactions: chickenhater
Now not only do we have the fashion police but we are judging hairstyles? Only on fgf

5801571487365.image.jpg

Guys Kramer Robertson buys basketball shoes of his favorite NBA Players and turns them into baseball spikes isn't that cool??

Sorry but "retarded" is so 90s. And besides, people get offended by that these days. Anyway, making fun of someone on the internet who could kick your ass in real life is probably not a good idea.
post less...then people won't know how stupid you are.

Not really. She isn't a spokeperson for the AD, she is a coach. She went out of her way to inject her defense of the football team into the public discussion.
I meant defend the university since they made her a multi-millionaire. Did you expect her to say she was outraged at all the rape allegations and ashamed to be associated with the school?

The entire Baylor Athletics Department is a farce and she's one of the main clowns. Her histrionics are legendary.

Reactions: Lakecock1
I meant defend the university since they made her a multi-millionaire. Did you expect her to say she was outraged at all the rape allegations and ashamed to be associated with the school?

No, but she doesn't have to defend them with language implying nothing much bad happened when it did. She could have stuck to talking about her basketball team, she didn't have to interpose herself into the football debate and in doing so attempt to defend the indefensible.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT