ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of surprised at the early line on the Clemson/Notre Dame

Previous years don't count. Neither does "projected" NFL players. Y'all have played 3 common opponents. UND blew out all three of them, Clemson blew out 2 of them and had a nail-biter with one. They have a signature win versus Michigan, you don't.

well Clemson did put a signature on 13 opponents(L) with nary a single opponent staying closer that 21 points after 9-29. About as dominant as you get, 'Bama - Clemson #4 ought to be a war, and a prelude to 'Bama - Clemson #5 next fall. As it stands right now those 2 are on the front bus and all others are on the roy bus. The SEC is all behind Bama while UGA is close in talent they lack the coaching to beat them, the ACC is way behind Clemson with none with the players or coaching to beat them. Both conferences need to step it up!

well Clemson did put a signature on 13 opponents(L) with nary a single opponent staying closer that 21 points after 9-29. About as dominant as you get, 'Bama - Clemson #4 ought to be a war, and a prelude to 'Bama - Clemson #5 next fall. As it stands right now those 2 are on the front bus and all others are on the roy bus. The SEC is all behind Bama while UGA is close in talent they lack the coaching to beat them, the ACC is way behind Clemson with none with the players or coaching to beat them. Both conferences need to step it up!
Wow, after you played almost half your schedule.....and then there was BC.

What needs to happen is people and teams need to ask the NCAA to take a hard look like in the late 70s and early 80s. These kids aren't staying at Clempson much less leaving the state's of Georgia, Florida, etc for nothing. Remember the 3 year TV and 3 year bowl ban? That is some serious cheating to get that type probation.

Last edited:
Previous years are superfluous. Not the same teams as this years teams. Common opponents and overall schedule are the best indicator. Y'all are pretty darn even on common opponents and they have a much better win than any of yours.
Go Irish

How about the last 3 years in the playoffs, a National Championship, 4 NFL 1-2 rounders on the Dline? Does that help clarify?
Of course not. Prior years have nothing to do with this year. This is a different year with different players and different results against different competition. Does that help clarify for you?

Reactions: rogue cock
would have to be winning against a Texas A&M team with a New Coach, in his second game ever as the coach there, I KNOW I KNOW, A & M was totally Screwed out of that win by ACC refs, but hey.. a Win is a Win..
Why aren't you counting South Carolina as their signature win,you stated all week leading up to the rivalry game that we would be the best team that Clemson had played?

Why aren't you counting South Carolina as their signature win,you stated all week leading up to the rivalry game that we would be the best team that Clemson had played?
No i didnt!!! I said it would be one of the TWO best teams they played, If you are gonna quote me, dont LIE About what i wrote..
giphy.gif

Reactions: rogue cock
What does that have to do with now this ain't '15 '16' or '17 all you have to do to beat you in "2018" is roll your QB away from the fat boys in the middle and play some defense. Hell, we proved that who cares what happened in the past this is now we're talking about. Now go get that ass kicked and make us proud.

Sure will, bud. Do the state proud in the Belk Bowl and keep discussing the Clemson schedule as Clemson keeps winning games in the CFP.

I’m sure the NFL scouts also feel the same way you do about the fat boys in the middle.
Uh, CU lost the last game they played in the CFP. Hope they repeat.

Reactions: cockofdawn
OU and OSU would not be favored by double digits over ND. There's only a 1-2 point difference b/t OU and ND, and ND might actually be a slight favorite over Ohio State.

Clemson and UGA would be around a pick'em.

You live in Vegas or work from home??

clemsux will beat ND. ND has no business in the Playoffs.

However, my question is, why are there so many taters on a Gamecock board?
Why did y'all pay to discuss with us?
Because sometimes the topics here are just better. Sometimes you guys are more cordial then some of the A-holes on the other site. Sometimes lol!

Because sometimes the topics here are just better. Sometimes you guys are more cordial then some of the A-holes on the other site. Sometimes lol!
I can't argue that some of the Insiders are less than civil, or even informative, but at least our A-holes are Gamecocks. ;)

Reactions: 6thDanTKD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT