ADVERTISEMENT

Kingston does NOT have the "IT" factor

TAV31

Sep 1, 2011
Plain and simple. Bobby Cox and Brian Snitcker(sp) has the "IT" factor. Freddy Gonzalez didn't. Same situation with Kingston IMO. His "gut" decisions are terrible. That or he's such a puss to do anything other than what the "analytics" says to do.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Just lost another game from poor management.
yes we did....why in the hell didn't he walk the bases loaded with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out? oh no, lets pitch to the guy who hits a sac fly to center and we lose off a sac fly.......i know the next guy up could have done the same thing, but you are doing yourself no favors by not giving yourself more options.........poor coaching decision.....i hope they ask him at the post game presser why? he's had a chance, time to reconsider this

Reactions: Jbouton2
yes we did....why in the hell didn't he walk the bases loaded with runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out? oh no, lets pitch to the guy who hits a sac fly to center and we lose off a sac fly.......i know the next guy up could have done the same thing, but you are doing yourself no favors by not giving yourself more options.........poor coaching decision.....i hope they ask him at the post game presser why? he's had a chance, time to reconsider this
Sandlot baseball uses more strategies than we do. Offense and defense. Likes his shifts tho. Works about half the time. Go figure.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I wondered the same thing.

Reactions: cockofdawn
So it was 5-2 USC in the 8th yesterday. Should of left Sanders in another inning. Now it's about to be another series loss after today's butt cutting.

Our problem in baseball is simple....we no longer get the caliber of players we got with tanner....maybe one or two players on this years team would even play on those teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT