ADVERTISEMENT

Koepka

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
He and Bryson taking turns saying stupid things.

I agree with Azinger. If you don't enjoy playing in the Ryder Cup, stay home and let someone else play.

On the flip side, listen to Tony Finau talk about how excited and proud he is to represent his country.

I was going to post this yesterday but didn’t get around to it.IMO,he isn’t lying.might be why we get our butts kick most of the time.the host make a good point about Tiger and Phil.

I don’t read that and see a guy that doesn’t appreciate it. I see the comments and realize that he hasn’t learned to adjust. At the same time, I can see some of the captains he’s played for overdoing some stuff. I don’t think he’s completely wrong. They are individualized. To me he was pointing out the challenge they face this week.

But the media needs a good Bryson / Brooks story and since they have a truce…this is what we’re getting.

I don’t read that and see a guy that doesn’t appreciate it. I see the comments and realize that he hasn’t learned to adjust. At the same time, I can see some of the captains he’s played for overdoing some stuff. I don’t think he’s completely wrong. They are individualized. To me he was pointing out the challenge they face this week.

But the media needs a good Bryson / Brooks story and since they have a truce…this is what we’re getting.
He's not wrong but he shouldn't be there if he's not all in. There are plenty of players that want in. That's why the Europeans kick out asses. They are all in.

He's put himself in a pickle. By rights, he ought to withdraw, but the truth is such an act of self-absorption would do irreparable harm to his "brand", and he knows it. Hopefully he plays well and the USA wins. Then all sins are forgiven.
This is WHY the Europeans alwasys WIN, they acutally like each other, and like playing in TEAM (without an I) events..

He’s right that this is a very individualized sport and it can be hard for them when they break routine in preparation.

Where he’s off is that he’s worried about what his playing partner does when he himself hits less than 60% of fairways. Based on that he should be pretty comfortable hitting from the rough and his playing partner is also going to going through the same thing when his drives end up in the woods and they have to play the next shot.

I used to like Koepka. Dustin Johnson has always been my favorite and when he and Koepka had their fallout i started realizing how much of a "Bully" Koepka actually was. It seems he tries to intimidate his competition on a regular basis. I agree that this type of behavior should not be tolerated but something in my thoughts tells me that a Old School Butt Cutting would bring him down to Reality. (My Opinion)

I used to like Koepka. Dustin Johnson has always been my favorite and when he and Koepka had their fallout i started realizing how much of a "Bully" Koepka actually was. It seems he tries to intimidate his competition on a regular basis. I agree that this type of behavior should not be tolerated but something in my thoughts tells me that a Old School Butt Cutting would bring him down to Reality. (My Opinion)
I started pulling for Bryson because I dislike Brooks. I don't pull for either now but if they were playing each other down the stretch, I would lean toward Bryson.

All that said, Tony Finau has always been my man. Very down to earth and humble.

I'll take Brooks...

BROOKS KOEPKA

Residence: Jupiter, Florida
World Ranking: 8
Ryder Cup ranking: 4
Ryder Cup appearances: 2 (2016, 2018)
U.S. Ryder Cup record: 4-3-1 total (2-2-0 four-ball, 1-1-0 foursomes, 1-0-1 singles)

Not overwhelming of a record. Honestly, I would take a chance on someone like Kevin Na who played ok down the stretch. I still think it was a mistake passing on Patrick Reed. Not a popular opinion but it's my opinion.

Not overwhelming of a record. Honestly, I would take a chance on someone like Kevin Na who played ok down the stretch. I still think it was a mistake passing on Patrick Reed. Not a popular opinion but it's my opinion.
I can’t believe anyone would suggest taking Kevin Na over Brooks Koepka. And the record is pretty good considering how the US gets their a$$ handed to them every time. If Brooks teammates had played the way he did, they’d win.

I started pulling for Bryson because I dislike Brooks. I don't pull for either now but if they were playing each other down the stretch, I would lean toward Bryson.

All that said, Tony Finau has always been my man. Very down to earth and humble.
I like Tony too. Many of the younger golfers are likeable guys.

Reactions: rogue cock
We share the same opinion on Reed. I would take him before Brooks. He wants to win.

So, it was his team mate's fault they lost in their matches? I think the partners shared the loss each time. Sometimes putting other players on our team is a chance to take. There are others beside Na would also add to replace Brooksie.

Okay but what he said is true. 8n alternate shot you can put your partner in jail. Goes both ways.

Reactions: Jbouton2
I liked Brooks when I first started watching him. I was really excited about local golfer Jordan Spieth when he started on the tour. Won the Masters and was set to win it back to back when he just suddenly fell apart. Hasn't been the same since. I don't know what happened. I thought he would be the next Tiger Woods.

Butch Haron says pair them together at the Ryder cup. It would be entertaining.

"I’d pair them together,” Harmon said. “I’d say, ‘All right boys, get your heads out of you’re a---- and go play.’ I’d put them out the first day, first match out, Brooks and DeChambeau. I’d say, ‘Guys, I want you to suck it up and go win a damn point. This isn’t about you; this is about the Ryder Cup. This is about your team. … You can have your battles next week.’”

Poulter is a captain’s pick? I hope our boys take him behind the woodshed and kick ………..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT