ADVERTISEMENT

ladies play lsu tomorrow at 5:00...

Lady Gs beat LSU 24 points at LSU during regular season. Should be a cake walk if our ladies go out and play with intensity.

I think we may need to win the SECT to stay the number 1 seed in the Greensboro Regional. If we don't, they might move us to another Regional, which would suck. We would take a lot of fans to Greensboro for the 3rd and 4th rounds of the NCAAT.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:
I think we may need to win the SECT to stay the number 1 seed in the Greensboro Regional. If we don't, they might move us to another Regional, which would suck. We would take a lot of fans to Greensboro for the 3rd and 4th rounds of the NCAAT.
I would certainly love to see the Lady Gs play in Greensboro because it means that I can attend the games. But, I tell you, UT and UK are going to be tough to beat in the SECT. Our girls can do it but I think Dawn is going to have to have a better strategy against both of them than she had the last time she played them. We beat UT on our home court barely but on a neutral court we will have to play super. The Lady Vols are looking super right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT