ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Gamecock Golf team

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
In 6th place after 2 rounds (6 strokes ahead of the 8th place team with one round to go). We just teed off and are even to this point. Top 8 teams make it to the championship round. For those curious, we are ranked #11. We have one player at #3 after two rounds and another at #15. If we can make it to match play, we have a shot to win it all. We are top heavy so match play should be in our favor.

fyi- My alma mater (Kent State) is in 2nd place!!

In 6th place after 2 rounds (6 strokes ahead of the 8th place team with one round to go). We just teed off and are even to this point. Top 8 teams make it to the championship round. For those curious, we are ranked #11. We have one player at #3 after two rounds and another at #15. If we can make it to match play, we have a shot to win it all. We are top heavy so match play should be in our favor.

fyi- My alma mater (Kent State) is in 2nd place!!
Off to rough start today. +3 so far today and only 3 strokes from the 9th place team. Need to pick-up the pace.

Reactions: cockofdawn
+4 on the day. 2 strokes ahead of 9th place and two strokes behind 4th place. Very little room for error this afternnon.

Falling quickly. +8 on the day and only one stroke from missing the top 8. Gators are under par for and have made a big leap forward. Still a lot of golf to play.

Looks like we're in 9th now. Arizona State and Southern Cal are tied for 8th one stroke ahead of us. Plenty of time to get it together.

This is what I'm talking about. If you're a Gamecock, whether you like Chad or not, you don't make this type of comment. Pretty piss poor.
I actually am ok with Chad. You can check my post and have never had anything bad to say about him. Just trying to inject some humor into all the folks asking for his head.

Playing in the worst of the weather and when things begin going sideways its hard to get it back in the right direction.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT