ADVERTISEMENT

Lady G's are an 11 1/2 point favorite to beat the Lady Tar hoes *****

Re: Lady G's are an 11 1/2 point favorite to beat the Lady Tar Heels *****

Neutralized by home court NC. They to get out front early, just like Syracuse. Make the shots and free throws.

Originally posted by Garnet chicken:
Neutralized by home court NC. They to get out front early, just like Syracuse. Make the shots and free throws.
What home court? The game is in Greensboro, not Chapel Hill, and I'd bet good money that there are more Gamecock fans there than the other 3 schools combined.

I was thinking more about some stand in ACC refs.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

What home court? The game is in Greensboro, not Chapel Hill, and I'd bet good money that there are more Gamecock fans there than the other 3 schools combined.
I hope you are right about our fans showing up. But, chapel hole is less than an hour away. My wife and I plan to be there, but I just hope a lot of other Gamecock fans show, especially the ones living in the area.

I was thinking more about some stand in ACC refs.
They won't use ACC or SEC refs. Also, UNC only drew a little over 2000 per game to their 1st and 2nd round games at home and we drew over 10,000 for each. Yes, GSO is only an hour from CH, but it's still less than 3 hours from Columbia and less from points north.

Does this make you feel better?

I just saw a post by someone on one of the Tar Heel boards that we are "very beatable". I know common opponents don't tell the entire story, but may I present exhibits A, B and C to the court, please?

North Carolina beat Clemson at port-o-john by 22; we beat Clemson at the CLAW by 58.

UNC lost to Duke at Lucy Carmichael Auditorium by 7 and at Cameron by 1; we won at Cameron by 1.

UNC lost at Syracuse by 5; we beat Syracuse by 4 on a neutral court and by 29 at the CLAW.

UNC beat Liberty at Lucille Carmichael Auditorium by 6; we beat Liberty in a neutral site game in Minneapolis by 40. Yes, by 40.

Lamb chops will make for a wonderful late dinner on Friday night.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

Exactly. UNC's men's team is still alive. There won't be that much attention paid to this game on tobacco road.

UNC has a good team. They have had our number lately. They shoot the ball well from the outside. This will be a tough game for us.

Originally posted by sanfordcock:

UNC has a good team. They have had our number lately. They shoot the ball well from the outside. This will be a tough game for us.
This is correct, IMO. Cannot stop in Rock Hill and phone it in.

Originally posted by atl-cock:

Originally posted by sanfordcock:

This is correct, IMO. Cannot stop in Rock Hill and phone it in.
I saw an interview with Dawn last night and she said her girls were very aware of last year's game when the lady hoes beat them in California. After listening to the interview last night it made me feel much better. But, as stated above, our girls can't stop at Rock Hill and phone in the game. The lady hoes' coach is a very good X's and O's coach and they are going to be hard to handle.

But, I firmly believe if our girls play their game, then the Lady G's will be eating mutton tomorrow night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT