ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin trolls Spurrier

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
This is the kind of tweet someone send to his ex when he wants to get back together.

idgi.gif

Oh...wait. Is it because that rainy game where UT beat us (referenced above) Kiff was coaching them, and SOS was coaching us? So he just thought he'd remind Spurrier by (hash)tagging him in it? Meh, weaksauce.

Last edited:
That fool would be better served trying to keep a job instead of getting fired again. How many times has he been fired since the late Al Davis stuck it to him? Didn't USC leave his sorry, smart a** at the airport one time after he had been summarily dismissed? Some jerk offs never learn to keep their mouth shut and take care of their business.

That fool would be better served trying to keep a job instead of getting fired again. How many times has he been fired since the late Al Davis stuck it to him? Didn't USC leave his sorry, smart a** at the airport one time after he had been summarily dismissed? Some jerk offs never learn to keep their mouth shut and take care of their business.
Seriously. Everything you just stated is absolutely true. Talk about a jackass, who never learned his lesson. A leopard that can't change his spots.

Reactions: DarkCock
the team bus left him behind at the stadium after bama beat clemson for the national title. How disliked can a person be to get left behind by your own team after a championship victory lol

I like a mouthy coach. He reminds me of Leach without the resume.
He's got to have something going on to have survived this long. He just needs to find the right spot. He could have retired with his So Cal payout.
You would think Hermie would have gone to school with all that happened to Lane.
Hermie may fade away. Hope so. He has no class.

Kiffin's social media game is strong. He could just being paying tribute to Spurrier as the original trolling coach. Before SOS, the coaches I remember, like Bear Bryant and Lou Holtz, would "poor mouth" their own team and build up their opponent. Bama or Notre Dame could be playing William & Mary and, after listening to Bryant and Holtz, you would swear that their teams had no chance against The Mighty Tribe.

I'd like to see a Jim Harbaugh vs. Lame Kiffin twitter war. Battle of the Douchebags!

Reactions: 92Pony
Lane is loving the Tennessee meltdown more than anyone. This tweet is just soaking up the adoration that many Viles still have for him. There is a vast majority of their fan base that will take him back in a heart beat. Especially once it sets in that Gruden nor Chip Kelly want anything to do with that dumpster fire.

Lane is loving the Tennessee meltdown more than anyone. This tweet is just soaking up the adoration that many Viles still have for him. There is a vast majority of their fan base that will take him back in a heart beat. Especially once it sets in that Gruden nor Chip Kelly want anything to do with that dumpster fire.

Are we sure he wouldn't be a better coach at UT than Gruden or Kelly? What's so great about Kelly? Everyone runs some variation of the HUNH offense these days and nearly every school has some funky uniform combinations. Plus, he apparently struggled to get along with black players in the NFL, which doesn't bode well for recruiting and coaching in the southeast. I don't even know what to think about Gruden. He hasn't coached in college since the 80's. As a Gamecock fan, I might actually fear Kiffin the most out of the three. Yes, he'll screw it up eventually; but in the meantime, he probably steal some of our potential recruits with shady tactics.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Are we sure he wouldn't be a better coach at UT than Gruden or Kelly? What's so great about Kelly? Everyone runs some variation of the HUNH offense these days and nearly every school has some funky uniform combinations. Plus, he apparently struggled to get along with black players in the NFL, which doesn't bode well for recruiting and coaching in the southeast. I don't even know what to think about Gruden. He hasn't coached in college since the 80's. As a Gamecock fan, I might actually fear Kiffin the most out of the three. Yes, he'll screw it up eventually; but in the meantime, he probably steal some of our potential recruits with shady tactics.

I'm with you on everything you stated here. Why they think they are getting either is comical to me. Gruden is going to walk away from $5M calling Monday night games to rebuild a college program? Nah.

I think Kelly is going to end up at UCLA.

I'd be curious to know how the UT administration would handle Kiffen as a potential coaching candidate considering how he screwed UT over last time.

I'd be curious to know how the UT administration would handle Kiffen as a potential coaching candidate considering how he screwed UT over last time.

They're desperate. They will do just about anything to satisfy the masses there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT