ADVERTISEMENT

Lane will pay fine in pennies?

He is a petty whiney little bitch. His team got a bad call against them. If they had stopped AU more and screwed ip less it would not have mattered. The SEC refs even came out and did more than they normally do and actually admitted a mistake, and he still has to run his mouth, break rules and get fined. Halfway through the year and his mouth is already getting him in trouble. Ole Miss is losing because they have no defense and they have a 12 year old child running the team, not because of some conspiracy to give Auburn more wins.

Yes- I am completely biased and I hate Lame Kiffen.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
He is a petty whiney little bitch. His team got a bad call against them. If they had stopped AU more and screwed ip less it would not have mattered. The SEC refs even came out and did more than they normally do and actually admitted a mistake, and he still has to run his mouth, break rules and get fined. Halfway through the year and his mouth is already getting him in trouble. Ole Miss is losing because they have no defense and they have a 12 year old child running the team, not because of some conspiracy to give Auburn more wins.

I don't like him either but this is great. He is one of the few that has the balls to question the great SEC.

Still not sure why the SEC refs didn’t screw us over in the Auburn game.

Guess they didn’t think we’d win and were daydreaming. Any thoughts?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

I made it abundantly clear my view on him is biased because I hate his guts... However I would remind you- to salt one’s game, said person must have game to salt and at 1-4, I’d say that is in question at this point. Not only is he a petulant child- he is a petulant child who failed as a coach everywhere he has gone except lowly FAU, cheats, lies and started off 1-4 at his new SEC gig so obviously he decided to spend his time this week lashing out at refs to deflect blame instead of fixing his team’s defense. Gaslighting 101- Great guy! So entertaining, wonder why we don’t have more coaches like him- ohh because most coaches with his track record don’t keep getting jobs off the reputation of their Daddy!

I made it abundantly clear my view on him is biased because I hate his guts... However I would remind you- to salt one’s game, said person must have game to salt and at 1-4, I’d say that is in question at this point. Not only is he a petulant child- he is a petulant child who failed as a coach everywhere he has gone except lowly FAU, cheats, lies and started off 1-4 at his new SEC gig so obviously he decided to spend his time this week lashing out at refs to deflect blame instead of fixing his team’s defense. Gaslighting 101- Great guy! So entertaining, wonder why we don’t have more coaches like him- ohh because most coaches with his track record don’t keep getting jobs off the reputation of their Daddy!
He's had a winning record at every college he's been a Head Coach at.

He's had a winning record at every college he's been a Head Coach at.
Wow... Talk about an over simplification- how old were some of ya’ll when Lane hit the scene? Do any of you actually recall what happened? He got run out of USC and left UT after one season with the entire city literally rioting in the streets wanting to lynch him for being a lying sack of shit. He lied and lied when he was HC of the raiders to the point AL DAVIS found him too toxic and cut ties mid season.. I repeat- even AL DAVIS was like “man, that guy is shady”... I believe it was Bama who literally left him on the runway at the airport if I recall correctly. He has been a complete disaster everywhere he has been. This is just the first of many fines and media dust ups to come during his Ole Miss career. Doesn’t even know how many pennies are in a dollar- tried to play it off like he was making a joke, but he corrected himself TWICE before he got it right! 🤦‍♂️ Ya’ll think he is funny or something? He is an idiot. He is a cheat. He is a liar. He is only a coach because of his Daddy. He should be “PUMPNG GAS” somewhere instead of leading young men.

Wow... Talk about an over simplification- how old were some of ya’ll when Lane hit the scene? Do any of you actually recall what happened? He got run out of USC and left UT after one season with the entire city literally rioting in the streets wanting to lynch him for being a lying sack of shit. He lied and lied when he was HC of the raiders to the point AL DAVIS found him too toxic and cut ties mid season.. I repeat- even AL DAVIS was like “man, that guy is shady”... I believe it was Bama who literally left him on the runway at the airport if I recall correctly. He has been a complete disaster everywhere he has been. This is just the first of many fines and media dust ups to come during his Ole Miss career. Doesn’t even know how many pennies are in a dollar- tried to play it off like he was making a joke, but he corrected himself TWICE before he got it right! 🤦‍♂️ Ya’ll think he is funny or something? He is an idiot. He is a cheat. He is a liar. He is only a coach because of his Daddy. He should be “PUMPNG GAS” somewhere instead of leading young men.
I pumped gas

Wasn't that USC?

I think SoCal fired him at the airport. Now, to be fair to Lane, the sanctions he inherited were horrible. No HBC can expect success with what he and his staff had to deal with.

At Bama, Saban left him about three different times because he was late. IIRC twice the bus left without him, once the plane left without him.

I think SoCal fired him at the airport. Now, to be fair to Lane, the sanctions he inherited were horrible. No HBC can expect success with what he and his staff had to deal with.

At Bama, Saban left him about three different times because he was late. IIRC twice the bus left without him, once the plane left without him.
I liked to seen the USC Oregon rematch in the PAC 12 championship game 2011. USC beat Oregon during the season 38-35 at Oregon. UCLA got USC's spot because of the ban on post season play. It's amazing Kiffin was 28-15 as a HC there, with the way the NCAA hammered them.

You know who I despise? Muskrat. He's lost at every place he's been the headcoach. Loser written all over him.

Reactions: JamesRob
What is more interesting to me is that 2.5M pennies at 2.5g per penny = 6,250,000g = ~13,779 lbs. Hope he has 7 two ton trucks to ship them.

Who is more incompetent?

Sec officiating?
Ray Tanner?
Will Muschamp?
Ray tanner has us as the 22nd best program in the country. Hyman had us like 60-70. No one cared because hyman had ray tanner coaching baseball and Steve Spurrier coaching football. Football is bad. But it has been made to appear worse because of Clemson. We are a 500 program and Moschino has us at 500.

Lane is exciting and relevant, the anti-Muschamp. I’d take the Lane train in a minute.

Ray tanner has us as the 22nd best program in the country. Hyman had us like 60-70. No one cared because hyman had ray tanner coaching baseball and Steve Spurrier coaching football. Football is bad. But it has been made to appear worse because of Clemson. We are a 500 program and Moschino has us at 500.
And, in reality, Spurrier is the reason Clemson amped up their program.

I am with Kiffin on this one. If this was an isolated incident, I may lean more toward the conference. However, Auburn has two wins now that they should not have. Enough with the apologizing and get the calls right.

I don't like the little douche either. But that's twice in three weeks Auburn has been handed a game due to bad calls. They should be 1-4. I don't believe it's any conspiracy. It's just terrible officiating. They have the means to get these calls correct and still fail.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
I don't like the little douche either. But that's twice in three weeks Auburn has been handed a game due to bad calls. They should be 1-4. I don't believe it's any conspiracy. It's just terrible officiating. They have the means to get these calls correct and still fail.
Agreed- I do not doubt the validity of it being a mistake... BUT let’s be clear- no one play loses or wins a game. If he focused his attention on fixing his awful defense he might actually help his team win in the future... spending his time and energy trying to embarrass the refs and the conference is counterproductive. The more you rub the SEC and officials the wrong way- both entities that have the ability to make your life easier or harder in ways you have bo control over- the worse it will be for you in the long term. A childish person does not see this, so they just stomp their foot and whine. Mature adults raise their concerns through proper channels and don’t air their dirty laundry in an attempt to insult others publicly or imply a mistake was made on purpose.

My point is- you control what you can control. Lane lost the game because his offense did not stop Auburn enough. That has been evident in all of their games. He would rather blame the refs than do the work needed to fix his team. I hope he keeps that mentality the entire time he is a coach in the SEC. We need more teams to make disastrous hires. Might give us a chance to catch up some! LOL

...BUT let’s be clear- no one play loses or wins a game.
Agreed.
If he focused his attention on fixing his awful defense he might actually help his team win in the future... He would rather blame the refs than do the work needed to fix his team. I hope he keeps that mentality the entire time he is a coach in the SEC. We need more teams to make disastrous hires. Might give us a chance to catch up some! LOL
But, that's a false choice.

Doing one (bitching publicly about a truly shameful situation with the officiating) does not mean he cannot also be working to improve his team. After all, he's only been HC for 5 games and he inherited most, (all?), of his players, and had much less than the usual off-season time and practice to get his team ready to play the game the way he wants to.

As I posted above, I'm glad there is at least one coach with the balls to call out the SEC on this situation.

ADVERTISEMENT