ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Collins 2016 WR - Hopkins SC

ReadR00ster

Sep 17, 2012
3 stars. FSU and Clemson offered too. He looks like a Carbon copy of Sidney Rice to me. Even wears the same number he wore here. Warm on FSU and USC cool on Clemson. Most are predicting USC so far.

I say pursue this guy along with the WR from Conway to go along with K Davis. Three WR we need in 2016 class

Originally posted by carolinamyke:

I say pursue this guy along with the WR from Conway to go along with K Davis. Three WR we need in 2016 class
They're not good enough for Clemson, according to some things I've read and heard. Keep the in-state kids HERE. With K Davis, this would be a good WR class for 2016. I believe that USC is very high on a WR from New Jersey as well. For whatever reason, most of the New Jersey guys we have signed have been flops.

He's not good enough for Clemson? Why did Clemson Offer him then? Along with Florida State, Tennessee, North Carolina, NC State? Not good enough because it would hurt their rivals class ranking? LMAO!

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
He's not good enough for Clemson? Why did Clemson Offer him then? Along with Florida State, Tennessee, North Carolina, NC State? Not good enough because it would hurt their rivals class ranking? LMAO!
Clemson's almost full at the WR spot for 2016 after the commitments of TJ Chase and Cornell Powell. The last spot is going to a big receiver, hopefully the Overton kid out of NC. Edwards and Collins should be y'all's to lose.

Thanks for the leftovers.Your right though if you guys were to push for Edwards he would most likely be a Tater

ADVERTISEMENT