ADVERTISEMENT

***** LAST CALL ..... This promotion ends tonight! *****

You have to subscribe for a year to get the 55 free days?
No. You get 55 days free up front. After 55 days, if you haven't canceled, you'll be charged for a month or a year, depending on which option you selected.

Thank you! Is this THE TravelingCock?
Brian: sorry to use this post for my own purposes, but I had to update my payment info last night (long time member) However, I still can't read Insider post. When I click it tells me to join for insider info. Also, it shows I am already signed in. Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

Brian: sorry to use this post for my own purposes, but I had to update my payment info last night (long time member) However, I still can't read Insider post. When I click it tells me to join for insider info. Also, it shows I am already signed in. Thoughts, suggestions, etc?
Howdy. I've extended your subscription a couple of days to get you through the weekend.

I'm not sure what the issue is with the payment info. I'll contact Rivals to see what I can find out.

Howdy. I've extended your subscription a couple of days to get you through the weekend.

I'm not sure what the issue is with the payment info. I'll contact Rivals to see what I can find out.

Thanks. I think my old debit card was on file. I put my new info in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT