ADVERTISEMENT

Lattimore “Beyond Football”

I wish I had someone like Marcus pointing me in the right direction when I was at USC...and I wasn’t even a football player.

I imagine a lot of the success we have had and will have in the future recruiting will be due to Marcus Lattimore. What parent wouldn’t want their son to be around him for 3-4 years???

As good as Marcus was was on the football field, his greatest contribution as a Gamecock lies ahead. The impact he makes on recruits and players will be monumental, the dividends on the field will be fun to watch. And it all started with the OBC doing the Cha- Cha.

AWESOME AWESOME STUFF !!!!!

He is so the MAN, watching him become a mentor for young people the right way makes me so proud. This is what life and giving back is all about.

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
So did anyone on here attend the event from a alumni/business stand point, seems like a cool idea.

This is great to see. I know we do a similar thing, dont know who did it first and dont care, just glad schools are doing it. The real world knowledge, experience and contact this type of program can impart is huge. As we all know most of these kids are done with football when they take off their school colors for the last time. Not all of them will take advantage of it but the wise ones will. Good job Mr. Lattimore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proudcock
ADVERTISEMENT