ADVERTISEMENT

Let me ask y'all something. Suppose it came out that we had some sort of underground base on the moon, be it...

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
...military or scientific or a combination. But suppose it got out that for the past 20 years we have had an underground base on the moon with a couple of hundred people living there....they'd figured out how to provide oxygen, water, and grow food. Would something like that surprise you at all, or would you not really be all that shocked?

Reactions: redrogers
...military or scientific or a combination. But suppose it got out that for the past 20 years we have had an underground base on the moon with a couple of hundred people living there....they'd figured out how to provide oxygen, water, and grow food. Would something like that surprise you at all, or would you not really be all that shocked?
OMG, what do you know?!?!?!

This post doesn't surprise or shock me at all.

I worry about you.

I'm betting you believe that there are tiny digital trackers in vaccines so our movements can be tracked. I'm also betting you constantly post this on your I Phone which really does contain tiny digital trackers so your movements can be tracked. Have a great Father's Day

I'm betting you believe that there are tiny digital trackers in vaccines so our movements can be tracked. I'm also betting you constantly post this on your I Phone which really does contain tiny digital trackers so your movements can be tracked. Have a great Father's Day
I'm not saying I believe it, I just wouldn't be surprised is all.

And as an inadequately skilled, low income worker, I have a flip phone.

Do you think it’s staffed with drunk, angry dwarves eating avacados?

Orange sunshine or micro dot?

Moon landing deniers have always been a special kind of rabbit hole chasers to me. For starters, there are literally reams of undeniable science and data available from numerous source. Along with laser range reflectors still in use today at the exact spots where the lunar modules landed. The crews returned with breccia and regolith made up of compounds never before seen on earth. The tracking and communication was monitored constantly by friend and foe alike. When Apollo 11 returned to Earth the Russian government simply replied with “congratulations on a successful mission“. Finally, these people who obviously dont possess the ability to comprehend these facts also can’t understand is that to have faked the moon landings would have been an order of magnitude more difficult than to have actually complete the missions.

Last edited:
I do pray that we covertly did build the Strategic Defense Initiative (Reagan's "Star Wars") I suspect we did.
Sorry, SMDM. 40 years ago that technology simply wasn't possible. However, Reagan believed that it was and threw an incredible amount of money at it.

Which scared the BeJesus out of the Soviet Union. They bankrupted themselves trying to "keep up" with the defense spending.

All Reagan's insistence with that fantasy accomplished was the breaking up of the Soviet Bloc.

So, there's that...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Moon landing deniers have always been a special kind of rabbit hole chasers to me. For starters, there are literally reams of undeniable science and data available from numerous source. Along with laser range reflectors still in use today at the exact spots where the lunar modules landed. The crews returned with breccia and regolith made up of compounds never before seen on earth. The tracking and communication was monitored constantly by friend and foe alike. When Apollo 11 returned to Earth the Russian government simply replied with “congratulations on a successful mission“. Finally, these people who obviously dont possess the ability to comprehend these facts also can’t understand is that to have faked the moon landings would have been an order of magnitude more difficult than to have actually complete the missions.
I am curious why we have never been back if we went there in the first place.

Reactions: caughtlookin
I am curious why we have never been back if we went there in the first place.
Lol..don’t get me started. It’s about the same logic (or lack there of) that
Congress used to pull the plug on the Apollo program even though the vehicles and equipment were already built for Apollo 18 & 19. Only to fund the Shuttle program which turned into an over sold and under realized boondoggle. Hundreds of billions to go no further than LEO.

But suppose it got out that for the past 20 years ....
1/6 gravity is an issue.
Picture of Apollo lunar lander. There are also satellite pictures of the flags that were left.
82BD650B-0CEE-485F-A4E4007FA903612E.jpg

I’d be shocked due to the lack of any actual telescopic evidence of anything like this. Not to mention the first country than could do this is definitely claiming it as their own colony. Doubt it would be kept secret.

I'm not saying I believe it, I just wouldn't be surprised is all.

And as an inadequately skilled, low income worker, I have a flip phone.
Don’t you believe there are an adequate number of amateur astronomers and telescope enthusiasts that would have noticed?

Don’t you believe there are an adequate number of amateur astronomers and telescope enthusiasts that would have noticed?
Maybe, but if they have the ability to build it, perhaps they'd have the ability to conceal it. Especially underground. Or just put it on the side that doesn't face Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: TAV31
Maybe, but if they have the ability to build it, perhaps they'd have the ability to conceal it. Especially underground. Or just put it on the side that doesn't face Earth.
But wouldn’t they notice all the equipment and air traffic while it’s being built?

Sorry, SMDM. 40 years ago that technology simply wasn't possible. However, Reagan believed that it was and threw an incredible amount of money at it.

Which scared the BeJesus out of the Soviet Union. They bankrupted themselves trying to "keep up" with the defense spending.

All Reagan's insistence with that fantasy accomplished was the breaking up of the Soviet Bloc.

So, there's that...

I agree and I am not a conspiracy theorist but we "don't know what we don't know". That's why I said "I pray we did it."

Plausible- many don’t realize we always have the same side of the moon facing us because it rotates on it’s a is at the same speed it orbits the Earth…

The old ancient alien theory about the moon being a hollowed out artificial satellite/ alien relies on this being that they claim there are visible buildings and structures on the far side we cannot see from Earth. They talk about the craters all being the same depth as each other as proof the surface is only so deep and underneath is the impenetrable metal surface of the actual base. One of my favorite alien conspiracy theories. They talk about ancient writings never mentioning the moon until a certain point (when the aliens “parked it there”), changes to tides and water levels around that time… there is a lot of discussion about it… Reasonable/likely? Nahhh… would it make a good sci fi book/movie? Hell yeah!

I would be shocked if the USG could keep a secret of that magnitude for that long.

On the other hand, it would be nice to know that all those billions of dollars somebody referenced above weren't actually "wasted" afterall. When you have the reputation, as the fed govt does, of wasting money on an unfathomable scale, you have a built in cover story to explain secret expenses.

Reactions: polo-loco

Ain't that where Dabo came from?

And yet folks go to church every Sunday and believe everything they are told. Strange thing the human mind.

Reactions: usc1855
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT