ADVERTISEMENT

Lets allow our guys to play the game.

IBleedUSC

Oct 30, 2011
Seriously, I get how you could be upset with playcalling, poor effort, poor coaching...

But in the end we won one game lost one after a valiant comeback attempt but just fell short.

We have seen glimpses of good football, just as much as we have seen some bad football this year.

I think there is more good to come rather than bad, so let's just let em play the game and see where we end up.

I think we win Saturday. We won't blow them out but I think we pull it together and win a hard fought game.

It's too early in the season to freak out.

Agreed...talk won't win or lose a game...what happens between the lines counts most.

Sorry, we should not lose to Kentuckey at home under the lights. I'm over it now but will not accept it as ok. Looking forward to the UGA game though.

Shorecock is absolutely right. We should not lose to Kentucky under the lights at Willy B no matter the circumstances! It's sad that we've resulted to depending on transfers and Walk-ons as a result of poor recruiting. We are heading in a very bad direction as much as I hate to say it. Saying that, for some reason I still like our chances in Athens.

I can't imagine how anyone could like our chances Saturday. Seriously. A qb playing his first road game in this environment. They will run at will on us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT