ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get some things straight!

Aug 31, 2018
Contrary to what many of you posters are saying, I'm still the same old prophet!

I still go to the Hooters off Two Notch every Wednesday. Still have the sweet tea well at my home. Still look after my out of control grandson (who I love very dearly). And still like to get into the whiskey when I'm on the waters of Lake Marion.

So what gives? Why is everybody ignoring me like I'm a damn leper? Is it cause I'm not scared to speak the truth, and say what so many of you cowards won't!?!?! Is it cause my power on this board is unmatched, and all of you want to see me fall? Well here's what I got to say about that:

Cocks 42. Vandy 17.

Love yall!

Proph!

Is your name Chuck?

ObviousDevotedDunnart-small.gif

Contrary to what many of you posters are saying, I'm still the same old prophet!

I still go to the Hooters off Two Notch every Wednesday. Still have the sweet tea well at my home. Still look after my out of control grandson (who I love very dearly). And still like to get into the whiskey when I'm on the waters of Lake Marion.

So what gives? Why is everybody ignoring me like I'm a damn leper? Is it cause I'm not scared to speak the truth, and say what so many of you cowards won't!?!?! Is it cause my power on this board is unmatched, and all of you want to see me fall? Well here's what I got to say about that:

Cocks 42. Vandy 17.

Love yall!

Proph!

42-17 is bold. Wondering if you are into the whiskey on the waters of Lake Marion as you type? Either way, I hope you are correct!

Someone with such a long history on this site, just can't believe everyone ignores you
; ).

Out of hibernation a little early I see. Kenducky basketball doesn't start back for another month, and before you say anything about football: Overall record USC 17 – UK 11

Crawl on back to KentuckyNet now.

Cocks 42. Vandy 17.

Love yall!

Proph!

To be honest, with you joining the board this year and have so few posts, it begs "taters".

At first I thought for sure you were a tater but now I am convinced you are not a tater.

So I think many people saw you as a tater, I really can't speak for the others but like I said, it's what I believed at first.

Gotta say, Proph, you pretty much nailed it!!

Cocks 42. Vandy 17.

Love yall!

Proph!

ADVERTISEMENT