ADVERTISEMENT

Let's give the o-line some love

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
A quiet o-line is an o-line that's doing its job. Ours didn't get mentioned much today and that's a good thing. Really impressed with those guys! They've really improved from last year til this first game. I noticed it right away. The 2 sacks weren't really their fault, it's almost impossible to pickup those middle blitzes from the safety, and the corner blitz wasn't their fault, it was just drawn up beautifully. We didn't have much of a run game but that's the best front we will see all year by far. You guys blocked your tails off today and we noticed!

A quiet o-line is an o-line that's doing its job. Ours didn't get mentioned much today and that's a good thing. Really impressed with those guys! They've really improved from last year til this first game. I noticed it right away. The 2 sacks weren't really their fault, it's almost impossible to pickup those middle blitzes from the safety, and the corner blitz wasn't their fault, it was just drawn up beautifully. We didn't have much of a run game but that's the best front we will see all year by far. You guys blocked your tails off today and we noticed!
yes, the oline looked better than I have seen them in a long time. Against what is being touted as a pretty stout d-line also

Reactions: cocky4

Amen! I think they drank some tuff juice.

No doubt, aside from a handful of snaps you could count on one hand, the pocket was there for Jake to throw. Facing a team this tough on the "road" will benefit us all season, don't doubt it!

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT