ADVERTISEMENT

Lets go after Louisville's coach

Hanahan Bill

Aug 15, 2001
We need a coach like the guy coaching Louisville. A proven winner and fairly young.

PETRINO ???
Pass, A great offensive mind, but taking the baggage that goes along with it, no thanks. On top of that, this guy is always looking for the next best thing.
Ask any Atlanta Falcons fan how he left.

This is almost as bad as the thread suggesting we go after Kiffen.
who doesnt love kittens:)
Funny-Cat-Images-24-GIFs-coolfeed.co-4.gif

Didn't we hire the boyfriend of the girl Petrino was getting the motorcycle reach around from? To the swim team staff or something like that?

Apparently they were married in 2013 and are both in Columbia I gather. Bringing Petrino in would be a tad awkward.

Apparently they were married in 2013 and are both in Columbia I gather. Bringing Petrino in would be a tad awkward.

I don't think Petrino would be a very good choice as head coach. But you are seriously suggesting that the feelings of this couple have any impact on this decision?

I don't think Petrino would be a very good choice as head coach. But you are seriously suggesting that the feelings of this couple have any impact on this decision?

Did I say it would? Lol! I just said it would be awkward. As in, for the couple.

I think we should go after him. Then get Charlie Strong as DC. Man that would be awesome.

His hat selection for this 'last' presser always seemed slimey to me. Hes like, 'hey remember we just played in the sugar bowl, forget the hot blonde I had on my bike when the road rash flared up on my face, wait, don't look at my face either, admire my hat. Woo pig suey!'

We need a coach like the guy coaching Louisville. A proven winner and fairly young.
OMG! This has to be the stupid post of the week. This forum is full of morons. This guy has way to much baggage and is not our answer. This is like wanting Obozo as our next coach, but then again, the ignorance of the American people put this POS into office twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT