ADVERTISEMENT

Let's go Buckeyes!!!!

vwonz9.gif

Don't recall EVER rooting for Ohio State before...

A friend of mine who is a klemson fan could not believe I wasn't pulling for klemson since they are from SC. I told him something I heard once. "Pulling for klemson because they are from SC is like pulling for the Devil because he's in the Bible."

Lucky bastards may pull it out, I'd like to have a percentage of that horseshoe dumba$$ has. Hes a lucky sob.

They'll find a way to win, they always do. Should have been 24-0 and Ohio State will regret missing 2 TD's on those drops.

Bullshit calls everywhere... Higgins is basically stiff arming the DB all the way down the field and they call it PI on the DB.

Yeah I was thinking it was offensive PI then it became defensive PI at the end of the play.
But I knew OSU was doomed when they settled for 3 FG's. Pisses me off. I expect tateru to win 38-23.

Bullshit calls everywhere... Higgins is basically stiff arming the DB all the way down the field and they call it PI on the DB.

I also don't understand the TD that was overturned. Can someone explain that to me? Kid caught the ball, crossed the plane of the goal line, and didn't lose control until he had taken at least a good step into the end zone.

A friend of mine who is a klemson fan could not believe I wasn't pulling for klemson since they are from SC. I told him something I heard once. "Pulling for klemson because they are from SC is like pulling for the Devil because he's in the Bible."

Agree. Its just that there are so many damn yankee Ohio refugees in this part of Georgia using up infrastructure I have grown to dislike the Buckeyes almost as much as Clemson and UGA.

ADVERTISEMENT