ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Hunker Down Together.....

Aug 31, 2018
At the Hooters in North Charleston (right next door to Olive Garden). I've had extensive conversations about not evacuating with the GM of this Hooters location since Sunday. Cody finally caved in and has decided to stay back and keep the doors open.

I'm heading over after work to fortify the perimeter with sandbags, and Cody is going to work on reinforcing the interior with steel beams. We'll be fine.

Yall come by whenever with a cot, air mattress, or sleeping bag, and we'll eat wings, drink beer, and tell Mother Nature to suck it.

Proph.

Reactions: heavycock
Sounds good. Would they get mad if I brought my own food or ordered-in?

I'm speaking with Tyler at Olive Garden about following suit. You'd then be able to order Italian on top of the wings and steak sandwiches we'll be eating. I doubt you'll want to bring your own food with options like those.

At the Hooters in North Charleston (right next door to Olive Garden). I've had extensive conversations about not evacuating with the GM of this Hooters location since Sunday. Cody finally caved in and has decided to stay back and keep the doors open.

I'm heading over after work to fortify the perimeter with sandbags, and Cody is going to work on reinforcing the interior with steel beams. We'll be fine.

Yall come by whenever with a cot, air mattress, or sleeping bag, and we'll eat wings, drink beer, and tell Mother Nature to suck it.

Proph.

I can't get there they closed I-26

Proph.
Will there be waitresses?

Proph.
this has got a possible burial @ sea written all over it.....say hello 2 osama 4 me.

So many Herd fans were considering taking a alterbalt route via 23 through KY and Tenn and then ending up on 26. Will that not be an option now??

So many Herd fans were considering taking a alterbalt route via 23 through KY and Tenn and then ending up on 26. Will that not be an option now??

Keep y'all's inbreeding-loving asses at home. This game ain't happening on 9/15.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT