ADVERTISEMENT

Let's review some of these coaches....

How about Matt Campbell???? 35 years old and 35-14...

neanderthalAP.jpg

In all seriousness why not Randy Edsall? He was a winner at UConn. I just don't think he was put in the right situation at Maryland.

Fedora was on the hot seat until he hired Gene Chizik ... Now people are drooling over him. And who has he beaten?
The bigger question is who beat him this year? How anyone could consider him after losing to the team we put on the field this year is beyond me.

Reading the posts on FGF since Spurrier left, I have finally figured out what our fan base wants in a coach......a 30 year old with 200 wins. I want Doc Holliday from Marshall. No reason other than I just like his name.

List of current NCAA Division I FBS football coaches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_coaches

Chad Morris is 2-9 at SMU...
Just like so many other offensive guys. There are few offensive masterminds that greatly influence how offensive football is played. Spurrier, Art Briles, Bill Walsh, LaVell Edwards, Bill Yeoman, maybe even Malhzahn & even some of the Air Raid guys could be considered considering the success and numbers (most prominently Mike Leach). However.....you have the posers like Fedora, Chad Morris, Tony Franklin (probably the worst Air Raid guy) and boy don't they remind you of Herman. A lot of hype with very little substance or staying power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT