ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk Zion Williamson, I'm hearing all sorts of stories. Do we have a decent shot with Zion?

WHAT!!!! No more comments about a player that could really be great for us and help send us to many more sweet sixteens.

Bring in Zion and bring back Dozier and next year we could be a final four team. Heck, we might be this year! Come home Zion and achieve things never done before here (and get coached by a fantastic coach in Frank Martin)!

He is a 2018 recruit...This years class is set unless CFM lands that big center from OakHill...I think he is the only other player being recruited for the 2017 class...But something else may come up if there is an opportunity

He is a 2018 recruit...This years class is set unless CFM lands that big center from OakHill...I think he is the only other player being recruited for the 2017 class...But something else may come up if there is an opportunity
What is the name of that big center from OakHill?

David McCormack 6'10"-270 but moves like he is 6'6"...Made a mistake in that he is 2018 not 2017..He is the number 2 overall center in the 2018 class
Ok thanks. Guess Sunday night did not hurt our chances with him.

Keep in mind, barring injury, Zion is a one-and-done. TOS has 80% percent Duke,fwiw.

Wes Mitchell has some really good stuff on Zion Williamson and some other hoops targets post-Duke win in a recent report. It is for subscribers only, but man is it a good time to join the site with everyone going on. I also just posted a football Insider Report highlighting several upcoming four-star visitors, other recent visit recaps, etc.

Here's the Williamson report, if any current subscribers run across this link: https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-were-hearing-zion-williamson-and-more.225969/

If you're skeptical about a membership, first off, I'll be glad to answer any questions. Or you can read through our testimonials here: https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/gcc-testimonials

Ready to join up? Right here - https://southcarolina.rivals.com/sign_up

Anyone that reads this, I can hook up with a deal as well. Just ask. It's worth it, our subscribers who've been with us for years think.

Reactions: uscbeckham
He's not coming here.

Heard the same thing...But money talks...I wish CFM would cheat...But he wont...But i digress, we just reached the sweet 16 without him or any illegal recruiting...So maybe you don't have to cheat

2018-2019 Starting Lineup. See you in the Final Four

1) Rah Felder
2) PJ Dozier
3) Tevin Mack
4) Chris Silva
5) Zion Williamson

Reactions: funktavious

1) Rah Felder
2) PJ Dozier
3) Tevin Mack
4) Chris Silva
5) Zion Williamson

I have no idea what Tevin Mack will do...Hope he does choose us...Everyone i talk to says we are a long shot at best with Williamson

1) Rah Felder
2) PJ Dozier
3) Tevin Mack
4) Chris Silva
5) Zion Williamson

That would be really, really nice, however, we have a better chance of making the 2019 college football playoff than:

a) Dozier staying to play his senior season
b) Mack transferring here
c) Willionson coming here
d) Silva staying to play his senior season
e) All of the above

That would be really, really nice, however, we have a better chance of making the 2019 college football playoff than:

e) All of the above

I know. It was a tongue in cheek post. A man can dream, can't he?

e) All of the above

We have to pay to get them to stay. Stop planting trees for yr. use that money

Heard the same thing...But money talks...I wish CFM would cheat...But he wont...But i digress, we just reached the sweet 16 without him or any illegal recruiting...So maybe you don't have to cheat

Well FM does not have to cheat himself. We just need a bag man that will do the job for us, especially in football. Now there is a sport where we definitely need to cheat.

Reactions: lawcalcock
I have no idea what Tevin Mack will do...Hope he does choose us...Everyone i talk to says we are a long shot at best with Williamson

I'm hearing quempsum has a better shot at Zion than us because their bag man is going to pay him a visit.

Sorry.........Win with integrity, or, lose with integrity. Either is OK with me!
Dude please...there is no integrity in losing..some of you folks act like God wrote the NCAA rules..Those rules were written by a bunch of jack asses that think they can make Furman and Citadel the equal of Bama and Ohio St...Those rules are shear insanity...Any team that loses just to comply is foolish..Be smart about it and break the most inane rules on planet earth

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Something tells me Zion won`t have to worry about money. He seems like a good kid. I`m sure he can wait a year to get paid nicely by an NBA team.

I hear Wofford is in the mix. Andy Young was the first to offer him. He has gotten real close to the family.Zion has been to more Wofford games than any other School. USA today had big article couple weeks ago about his weekend at Wofford.

Last edited:
Wes Mitchell has some really good stuff on Zion Williamson and some other hoops targets post-Duke win in a recent report. It is for subscribers only, but man is it a good time to join the site with everyone going on. I also just posted a football Insider Report highlighting several upcoming four-star visitors, other recent visit recaps, etc.

Here's the Williamson report, if any current subscribers run across this link: https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/what-were-hearing-zion-williamson-and-more.225969/

If you're skeptical about a membership, first off, I'll be glad to answer any questions. Or you can read through our testimonials here: https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/gcc-testimonials

Ready to join up? Right here - https://southcarolina.rivals.com/sign_up

Anyone that reads this, I can hook up with a deal as well. Just ask. It's worth it, our subscribers who've been with us for years think.
Well-played shameless-plug. But yeah, there is some good Zion info in that thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT