ADVERTISEMENT

Letter from Martin to the Gamecock Nation

FM is killing it! Articulate, Honest, Insightful, and sometimes Hilarious. I believe some big time recruits are gonna be buying in.

FM is killing it! Articulate, Honest, Insightful, and sometimes Hilarious. I believe some big time recruits are gonna be buying in.

Frank is articulate but he speaks in a consistent manner that most people don't even realize that he is speaking in a very direct way and is being honest with them. I was never on his bandwagon until I heard him at conferences, TV Shows. etc. When you stop and think for minute Frank has endured quite a number of hardships since first arriving at USC, e.g., losing those two good players that transferred out of conference and a number of other things, too.

My hat is off to Frank Martin and the job he has done while at the U. of South Carolina..

Reactions: danny_dristor
As true as Frank's words ring, and true Gamecocks understand this, he just recapped what being a Gamecock is all about. Too bad our board "realist" who want to fire someone after every loss can't understand this.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT