ADVERTISEMENT

level the playing field

cockrobin

Aug 17, 2003
should be required to be a paying member of gamecockcentral to have the right to criticize our coaching staff. No one should have a free platform from which to operate without giving a real name. just my opinion.

I think taking criticism is part of the job of a coach, or as Spurrier might say, par for the course...
BUT, I think criticizing, without offering solutions, is a complete waste of time. Too many on this forum are quick to offer their negative opinions, without ever offering an opinion to resolve the issues. We're all frustrated and disappointed with what's happening, but maybe all need to be reminded that it's just a game. A game that these kids chose to play at our University. Some of these kids could have gone elsewhere, and all of them have worked their butts off for our University. The kids deserve our respect and SUPPORT. The coaches are paid employees, so criticism comes with the job description. I just wish that some here would offer up their opinions to solve issues rather than just complaining for the sake of complaining.

I agree with everything you say. They do have a right to criticize, but don't hide behind usernames.

I do have a solution. A new coaching staff. From top to bottom. I agree about criticizing players and will never call out an individual player.

I don't see where I criticized anyone by name, which is what is happening on this board. We see it all to often on this and other boards.

Came itt expecting to see Florida linemen blocking each other... Not sure why

should be required to be a paying member of gamecockcentral to have the right to criticize our coaching staff. No one should have a free platform from which to operate without giving a real name. just my opinion.

Only if you throw in they have to be an Alum as well. Nothing worse than the rednecks coming out of the woodwork yet they've never stepped foot in a classroom on campus.

Reactions: Tigerof66
Only if you throw in they have to be an Alum as well. Nothing worse than the rednecks coming out of the woodwork yet they've never stepped foot in a classroom on campus.
There are a lot of good people that are not Alumni that backs USC on this board, but I do agree with you about some people. Just a few people with ill will can bring down a house cards. what we need now from everyone is to be united with our program. Back our coaches and players, recruits look at this board

I've got the real name part covered. Always have.

How dare the individuals that didn't go to any classes at USC be members of the clubs, attend games, buy concessions, pay for parking, buy Carolina gear, yell for their team and pull for a team that is winless in the damn SEC. That should be reserved for alum only. May all of the others go to hell and stop spending their money and supporting this team! Oh, and I forgot about travelling with the team when they play at neutral sites amd in bowl games. Damn money spenders!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT