ADVERTISEMENT

Like Spurrier Before him

boxedring

Jun 10, 2007
Interesting theory I heard today and I like it - -

Chip Kelley experiment - dominating college offense, always in contention, takes his show to the "show" and it's wearing thin. Like Lou recruited HBC, how about HBC recruit Kelley and seal his legacy.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Interesting theory I heard today and I like it - -

Chip Kelley experiment - dominating college offense, always in contention, takes his show to the "show" and it's wearing thin. Like Lou recruited HBC, how about HBC recruit Kelley and seal his legacy.

Discuss amongst yourselves.
Even if Spurrier recruited Kelley, Junior probably would nix the deal. After all, he is our recruiting coordinator and has done such a good job so far.

What if we could land Chip Kelly as next HC? He'll be wanting to get out of the NFL you got to think in the next 1-2 years

The last thing Spurrier is going to do is try to land us any coach that would make him look bad. It's not in most coach's DNA to do that. Why do you think McKissick coached for 15 years after he couldn't remember his player's names.

I'm all for the Chip Kelly hire. It would be a nice change of pace & bring a different vibe around here. If anyone could turn this debacle around he would be one of the candidates to do it. & I'm not worried about Jr. He is likely gone when Spurrier leaves.

No way Spurrier has anything to do with such a thing and I don't blame him. Think about it. When it's time for you to retire from your job would you spend 2 minutes thinking about your best replacement? I wouldn't do it at 60 let alone 70. Not his worry, that's what Tanner gets paid to do.

No way Spurrier has anything to do with such a thing and I don't blame him. Think about it. When it's time for you to retire from your job would you spend 2 minutes thinking about your best replacement? I wouldn't do it at 60 let alone 70. Not his worry, that's what Tanner gets paid to do.

agreed. It's tanners job

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT