ADVERTISEMENT

Lindys nfl preview really screwed up and way inaccurate

CCUIrmo

Jul 15, 2010
first off in the section listing rosters they have Deebo listed as starter for 49ers but his college was Clemson. Way bad error there.
Then when reviewing him as a draft pick they said his school(South Carolina in this one) traditionally does not produce good nfl receivers. If I am not wrong I believe Sterling Sharpe, Robert Brooks, Alshon Jeffery, Sidney Rice and Marcus Robinson were all All-Pros at some point or another and some multiple times. They clearly don’t know as much as they claim in my opinion.

We have one page in the college edition....less than that with pictures.
My wife bought it for me when I shredded my ankle, bless her, but the UF lovefest illustrates their ignorance.

first off in the section listing rosters they have Deebo listed as starter for 49ers but his college was Clemson. Way bad error there.
Then when reviewing him as a draft pick they said his school(South Carolina in this one) traditionally does not produce good nfl receivers. If I am not wrong I believe Sterling Sharpe, Robert Brooks, Alshon Jeffery, Sidney Rice and Marcus Robinson were all All-Pros at some point or another and some multiple times. They clearly don’t know as much as they claim in my opinion.

Very weird they’d spend much time discussing us anyway.

Reactions: GarnetBlood80
Because when you crave football during this 90 + Day void you look for pieces to fill in the gaps. Our non post season baseball team added a couple/few extra weeks to the sentence we are all carrying out in earnest....

PGA viewing is up

Reactions: Nashvillecock615
Because when you crave football during this 90 + Day void you look for pieces to fill in the gaps. Our non post season baseball team added a couple/few extra weeks to the sentence we are all carrying out in earnest....

PGA viewing is up

This is why I call it "the boring season."

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
The preseason 'love' we're getting from the national media is tailor-made for a big surprise from the Gamecocks this season. Just gotta make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT