ADVERTISEMENT

Link: Gamecock bowl projections with one week to go

i sure hope Sports illustrated is correct....

I don’t know...they’ve got one of the best RBs in college football. Seems like that could be a bad matchup. But with the defense the way it is, I guess it doesn’t matter. Opponent will score some points.

If the bowl committee wants to see a large following of Gamecock supporters, they would send us to the Belk Bowl. The following will not be good anywhere else.

If the bowl committee wants to see a large following of Gamecock supporters, they would send us to the Belk Bowl. The following will not be good anywhere else.
I can only speak for myself but I plan on traveling to Jacksonville that's where I'd like to go. I'd do the Belk Bowl too but I really don't think we are their top choice because most of us would drive and not stay. JMO

I can only speak for myself but I plan on traveling to Jacksonville that's where I'd like to go. I'd do the Belk Bowl too but I really don't think we are their top choice because most of us would drive and not stay. JMO

Our crowds haven’t been all that great in Charlotte, even for a season opener. Add to the fact it’ll be cold and we open there next season...I could see Jacksonville getting as many if not more fans from SC. A lot could depend on the matchup as well.

Our crowds haven’t been all that great in Charlotte, even for a season opener. Add to the fact it’ll be cold and we open there next season...I could see Jacksonville getting as many if not more fans from SC. A lot could depend on the matchup as well.
Yeah, I never look for a reason to go the Charlotte but I will go.

Reactions: cockofdawn
We have a history in Jax. (albeit an ancient history) We have typically traveled well there. (two trips myself)

Nashville!! Or bust
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT