ADVERTISEMENT

Link: Why Michael Scarnecchia didn't play Saturday

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
I am concerned that Pickens Tech will be using this in recruiting against us.

It would’ve been so much easier for Muschamp if he would’ve come out and said “I Fd that up.” People respect it when you own a mistake.

It was poor not to get Scar in there and most Gamecock supporters feel the same way. I hope he gets a chance in the bowl, but I’m not hopeful based on what I saw Saturday.

This article doesn’t help. Just makes it worse.

Has Champ ever admitted a mistake?

I don't need to read the excuse. There is none as I said with a quarter to play in the game.

Thanks Mike. We could have used a lot more of you on the field during your career. You will always be a Gamecock and I wish you nothing but good things in life.

Who cares?

Actually, you do. Albeit in an indirect way. I'll explain. You created a username on this forum and you uploaded a profile picture so you care about S. Carolina football. I don't know if you're one of us or not but one way or the other, you do care about S. Carolina football program.

The way Champ treats the players has a direct impact on recruiting and thus the football program....that you care about.

We are starting to see a pattern of at the very least tonedeaf cluelessness behavior by Muschamp. He gets defensive when people call out his defense for bad tackling. Scar, Durkin and this are just some of the few. I hope this is reflected when Tanner has his annual review with him.

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1
We are starting to see a pattern of at the very least tonedeaf cluelessness behavior by Muschamp. He gets defensive when people call out his defense for bad tackling. Scar, Durkin and this are just some of the few. I hope this is reflected when Tanner has his annual review with him.

Reminds me of saddam Hussein’s minister of propaganda. Nothing to see here....pay no attention to our poor tackling ...

I started a thread some time ago regarding all the lies Muschamp has told us this year. This is yet another one. I'm getting sick of this. If there is anything I hate it's a GD liar.
If he was concerned about turning the ball over then why didn't he take out the guy who is turning it over and put in a guy who has not turned it over all year?

Bobby Bentley be on the sideline like:
tenor.gif

I am concerned that Pickens Tech will be using this in recruiting against us.

It would’ve been so much easier for Muschamp if he would’ve come out and said “I Fd that up.” People respect it when you own a mistake.

It was poor not to get Scar in there and most Gamecock supporters feel the same way. I hope he gets a chance in the bowl, but I’m not hopeful based on what I saw Saturday.

This article doesn’t help. Just makes it worse.
yall harping on it will not help in the future either....correct?

The thing that bothers me about this is that the only thing that would have gotten the faithful fans that stuck around energized would have been to put in a sub at qb. I sat through the entire 2003 asswhippin' by Clemson, in the cold with nothing but Clemson fans left in the stands and it wasn't as painful to watch as this game.

yall harping on it will not help in the future either....correct?

Maybe if enough Gamecocks voice their displeasure then maybe next time we’re up 4-5 scores in the fourth quarter then just maybe our coach will think to let our backup QB get one more snap in a uniform. Considering how much he’s busted his ass over the last four years I think it’s worthwhile.

Do you care enough to “harp” for a senior who doesn’t get to play in a blowout on senior day or is it just not worth it to you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT