ADVERTISEMENT

Listening to this might leave you speechless!

I live in GA sadly and it was the best joy to be able to listen to the game on air again while he was out. The fill in (basketball guy) was at least easy to listen to. Todd was one of the best color guys ever. PBP is absolutely terrible. No idea how someone hasn’t take him aside and said, yeah uh well see.......bye.

Todd gets too excited sometimes. He's a hellofa nice guy though. I've run into him several times (because I'm a lawyer) and always enjoy talking to him.

Reactions: 92Pony
Never was a fan of Todd as our radio voice or whatever the position is called. He is allowed an on air blooper or two. I don’t care about that. But he sounds to much like Homer Simpson. I thought his voice would eventually grow on me. But it didn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetgrassVodka
Is there anyone that actually likes Todd as the PBP guy?

tenor.gif

Reactions: cockofdawn
I still remember when fans wanted to get rid of Charlie Mac because he wasn't a big enough homer. All I can say is thank God most of the games are on TV now. It would be painful to sit through a full game listening to Todd call PBP. I love him because he's a former Gamecock but that doesn't mean I think he should be our PBP guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT