ADVERTISEMENT

Lithuanians

well, Putin has cut off transportation to/from lituania which is a big deal since they have the largest train transfer depot between western trains and russian trains in all of europe. (Russian train car axels and tracks are wider than traditional tracks in Europe so the trafer of cargo from one train to another is a big deal). Putin has also cut gas to Lithunia. Why? Lithuanian woman president said some bad tings about putin.

Confusing the two countries during these times of cold war mongering by putin shows not only a lack of history knowledge but also current events... but I bet it was a small verbal slip by the local sports announcer...hopefully

Did he really? I had it on mute the whole time. I hope not. There's some serious bad blood between Lithuania (and most Slavic groups in general) and Russia. Has to do with that whole "mass-murder/Communism/attempt-to-exterminate-Eastern-European-national-identities" thing. I sure hope it was a slip of the tongue, because if not that's in seriously bad taste.

Have no idea what you,are talking about
My lifelong friend in Baltimore's dad and brother are on the most famous immigrant poster of the 50s
Another recent special friend ME/EE who is a dedicated American
Might just kick the ass of anyone who said that...beautiful AND TUFF women
They hate both Russians and Germans who have both treated them poorly in the last 75 years
I have war story about that when the Liths and Germans brawled at Blobb's Park near Ft Meade

Send me more...they play with a fervor

not sure their considered russians.....although i kinda wish they were....russians are tuff

Originally posted by usaguy40:
not sure their considered russians.....although i kinda wish they were....russians are tuff
Seriously? Lithuania is a country that is not a part of Russia in any way, shape or form, just like Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, etc.

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

Seriously? Lithuania is a country that is not a part of Russia in any way, shape or form, just like Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, etc.
i was responding to the OP who i thought was serious.....maybe he wasnt......how do i know....i know their not russians...just like i know the germans didnt bomb pearl harbor

This post was edited on 1/28 10:07 PM by usaguy40

Originally posted by cockhornleghorn:

i was responding to the OP who i thought was serious.....maybe he wasnt......how do i know....i know their not russians...just like i know the germans didnt bomb pearl harbor

This post was edited on 1/28 10:07 PM by usaguy40
What? The Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor? It's not over until we say it is!

laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT